+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Kami & Karli

The twins sure are playing better. Good to see. That was hilarious at the end when they swam instead of just walking across the shallow part. Even Phil couldn't help but tease them. I think that's their main problem - they don't look before leaping. They need to calm down a little when they reach new territory. Take a breath and take in the surroundings to improve their observational skills. I hope they go far.

About their feelings for Chip, I still think they are misjudging him and taking things much too personally. My perception of Chip is he's just being competitive and that he regards them as close competitors. I don't think he harbors any personal animosity towards them.

I'm not feeling any love for these two,either. My hope is that they stay around long enough to be the bad guys,but don't make it to the end.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

I thought the swimming was classic. I am glad Phil pointed out the shallow part to them.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

They so cracked me up when they made elaborate efforts to swim to the little island, even the little kids were laughing. And the look on their faces when Phil pointed out they could have walked was priceless, just priceless.

Seriously, these two need to practice the "look before you leap" thing, as it might cost them in the end.

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok
    The twins sure are playing better. Good to see. That was hilarious at the end when they swam instead of just walking across the shallow part. Even Phil couldn't help but tease them. I think that's their main problem - they don't look before leaping. They need to calm down a little when they reach new territory. Take a breath and take in the surroundings to improve their observational skills. I hope they go far.

About their feelings for Chip, I still think they are misjudging him and taking things much too personally. My perception of Chip is he's just being competitive and that he regards them as close competitors. I don't think he harbors any personal animosity towards them.
    I personally think this episode they magnified a type of rivalry between the twins and chip and kim with editing. It didn't seem really that bad this leg of the race.

I just loved the look on their faces when Phil pointed out that they could have just walked across. That was priceless. I too hope that they stay around for a while longer. They sure make the show interesting.
    'A fanatic is someone who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.' - Winston Churchill

I thought that it was absolutely hilarious when they swam across to get to the island. The children laughing & Phil's amusement as well.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    I just loved the look on their faces when Phil pointed out that they could have just walked across. That was priceless. I too hope that they stay around for a while longer. They sure make the show interesting.
    They looked more confused than anything. I wish they could have kept the camera on them a few seconds longer- I would have loved to have seen their faces when full comprehension finally sunk in.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    Word!! It was sooo funny This will be one of the funniest TAR moments ever for me! The shocked look and one twin trying to peer over to look at the shallow end was hilarious. I find them entertaining so I hope they stay for a while to provide more amusement but I don't want them in the final 3 either. The 2nd twin to jump into the water should have looked before diving in after her sister blindly. But I guess she was too focused on getting to the pitstop asap so she just followed without checking for alternative routes. Anyway, I'm glad she didn't because we wouldn't get to see such a priceless scene otherwise

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I was so glad to see one of them to finally have to eat and get a meal......now if the other one gets to eat the russian food next week and get a meal, bunge and purge ladies the KC diet plan will prevail

+ Reply to Thread