+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Dennis & Erika

FORT Fogey
    I doubt Colin tripped him on purpose though.

No Scoob you like some reality guys, just not the young "attractive" ones. Which fits Dennis nicely. So that's why I'm shocked you like him

Oh yeah, I gotta ask, even though this doesn't have to do with TAR, buuuut what do you think of Drew in BB? And please don't hate him just cuz of his "alliance" with the meathead aka Scott and his cronie Jase. He's not like them.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I hate to go off topic, but he just doesn't do anything. He's just doing whatever Scott/Jase tell him to do. He doesn't make for interesting TV. It's not like I dislike him, yet. He's just dull, and too much of a follower. And basically, they're a bad influence on him.

As for Dennis... Yeah, he just seemed like a genuinely nice person, so I think that's why I like him. Even though he brought it up himself. I have a few male friends who are just unbelievably kind and warm hearted. You don't see many guys like that on reality shows, though.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

FORT Fogey
    Oh come ON Scoob! Ryno was a sweetie!! And what's with the beef with Ethan? He devotes his heart and soul into his charity. How can you not like a guy like that.

Ok back ON topic. Scoob it was ONE half of a post off topic. You'll live.

Dennis IS a good guy and I hope he and Erika are happy together, they make a cute couple. Everyone makes mistakes(i.e. her sky diving naked).

Did John do the FORT interview with Dennis & Erika? Can't seem to find it.
    I rather lurk than post.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Not yet.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    It was refreshing to see one of the good looking alpha couples be eliminated first. Let the regular folks have a chance.

Okay.....first it's 'alpha males', now it seems even "alpha couples" are considered in the witch-hunt. Seriously I think until all the teams in the Race are either fat, or ugly, or old, some of u guys will never ever be satisfied!
    Gitt over it......

welcome toffee i'm sure that you'll enjoy it here

anyways... i just knew somehow that they were going to go. If you watch the show again in the beginning of the show i think the camera was focusing on this two couples for a long time. Giving us a hint i guess, But I think that if they had done the chips, they could save themselves from philimination, or not. anyways now we know the flaws of being nice
    All good things come to an end.

FORT Newbie
    Thanx William. Truth is I've been a lurker here like for ages, hee.
    I have no problems with Dennis And Erika eliminated, it's the nature of the game (although I'd rather other teams go out first, plus DENNIS IS HOT!!!...and now he's gone..). The problem is the constant assaults some people throw at teams merely becos they are physical. It is unnerving...

Does anyone know what nationality Dennis is?? he was hot!

mina - From what I've read, he's Greek.

+ Reply to Thread