+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Dennis & Erika

Their relationship progressed and they eventually got engaged, but Dennis broke off the engagement after Erika went skydiving naked. As Dennis describes it, "I thought I was dreaming, but no, here comes my future wife floating through the air with nothing on but socks and sneakers and a naked instructor strapped to her back."
    Ah... this explains why she's a wedding planner! She skydives with other guy's private parts pressed up against her in front of her husband to be!

Leo
    Premium Member
    I didn't even know you could skydive naked.

Skydive naked? 1 word = ouch! (at least from a guys perspective!)
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

FORT Fan
    Erika went skydiving naked.
    Dennis & Erika worked out and trained by running in low-oxygen chambers.
    play a cutthroat game fairly and ethically.
    IMO, I think they are quite an interesting team

Their final position? my guess...middle-ranked team

See, I don't see it as control... if she didn't have a naked partner (are we assuming it was a man?) strapped to her, I'd say he may be controlling, but I think I'd be upset if my hubby (even when we were only engaged) were to be strapped to a naked chick

I like them from the photo's though. We'll see.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I think the naked skydiving things is just an interesting footnote as to why they're not married yet. I don't think it will come into play at all, and I think they'll be a fun-loving team that goes far.

I'm thinking this couple applied rather than being recruited. I'd guess that this is a situation where initially one person wanted to be in the race and then went out looking for a partner. Zach and Wil (I think) wound up on the show because Flo and Tara (respectively) needed partners.

I suspect Erika was interested and asked Dennis to be her partner. There likely isn't any interest there to resume their engagement., This is just a team of convenience.

I'm impressed that they trained in a low-oxygen chamber. I think these are serious racers and could do well.

Quote Originally Posted by NCDave
    I suspect Erika was interested and asked Dennis to be her partner. There likely isn't any interest there to resume their engagement., This is just a team of convenience.
    Except there's something of a sense of unity in their pre-show Q&A answers, except for the fact that he calls her a drama queen and she implies he's too naive.

Quote Originally Posted by glennajo
    he looks like that guy from "Saved by the Bell". Mario Lopez?? I think.
    I thought the same thing, lol!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, I think they might actually do well cuz they've obviously trained for it. Plus SHE has no fear, it'll be interesting to see how he does.

I don't think I'd like it if my fiance was naked and sky diving with a naked girl. I'd be po'd.

I guess we'll see if he really is a control freak but I'm not sure if he is.

+ Reply to Thread