+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 119 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1187

Thread: Colin & Christie

FORT Fogey
    I heard it was in South America.

Anyway, I just don't think C&C will win this. Why? Because there have been so many episodes where they've said something like,"We're going to win this." Seems like it's editing trying to play a factor. Or foreshadowing, which is a better description. I think they'll be so out for blood they'll forget all about racing and it'll kill them even more. Remember, in the previews, Chip is going,"No C&C, no C&C," so obviously they are still behind at this point. I think C&C will finish in 3rd.

We know Colin is an extreme sports junkie and that Christie is amazing at getting the flights, buses, taxis they want. It's quite possible that by this point, they have already come and gone. And also if there really was no C/C by that point in the Phillipines, how did the moms finish last??
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Editing my a--.

While I will agree that "creative editing" can effect our impressions of contestants, I will not accept that they do voice-overs or film look-a-likes that put C&C in a negative light. They obviously say and do those outrageous things. Creative editing of C&C would be superfluous. They believe that winning is everything and mistakingly extend that attitude to the fans.

When they loose on Tuesday, they will blame Chip and Kim for the rest of their lives. It will never occur to them that they were just a "sucky team".

All I can say is if you consider their coming in first 6 or 7 times as "sucky", then I bet all the teams wish they could suck as badly.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

I wonder how much all those cruises and vacations are worth?
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    When they loose on Tuesday, they will blame Chip and Kim for the rest of their lives. It will never occur to them that they were just a "sucky team".
    They mustn't blame C&K forever because they supposedly all had a very good time at Marshall's wedding And I have to agree with Texi - they can't be all that sucky if they have come in first as many times as they did

What you talkin' about, Willis?

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    All I can say is if you consider their coming in first 6 or 7 times as "sucky", then I bet all the teams wish they could suck as badly.
    I was mocking them for saying the other remaining teams "suck" (you know the teams that are ahead of them). I think they have done remarkable well considering they are their own worst enemies.

FORT Fogey
    I don't care if they won all the past rounds... as long as they lose this next one, the season will end happily for me.

I don't know if they would blame C/K forever, we knwo they're still together because there are pics of them well after the show has ended taping, and we know they went to Marshall's wedding this summer with the other teams, and also because Colin posts on a BMW mesg board. He probably doesn't even need money because the rumor going around is they just bought a brand new expensive house, I doubt they'd keep a grudge against C/K for a long time...to me it seems like they're very competitive vs. just there for the money.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    I don't care if they won all the past rounds... as long as they lose this next one, the season will end happily for me.
    The only reason I'd be happy to have these two in the final 3 is just to see them lose.

+ Reply to Thread