+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast

Thread: Charla & Mirna

I wasn't much surprised at Mirna concluding that the other teams are "Jealous" of her and Charla, more because I expect her to say whatever shes thinking rather than because I believe she is anywhere near correct.

I've gotten used to Mirna apparently cutting loose with whatever thought is on her lips rather than giving a considered response, but other than a time or two when Chala's size might have aided them in receiving preferential aid that the other teams were denied, there is nothing to be jealous of. Thinking that a team may be hard on the ears or a pain in the rear at times does not equal being jealous, IMO.

FORT Fan
    i officially want these two to lose. not only do i want them to lose i want them to lose on a leg on which they have had to beg becuase they came in last on a non elimination leg and have no money...........

the only possible decent payoff for having to watch these two is getting to watch them begging and losing.

and thank god phil made it through one leg without mirna inflicting herself on him.
    "the hurrier i go the behinder i get" - a wise third grade shop teacher

I like this team, my favourite team.

Mirna was dead on with how Colin treats Christie...Christie lets Colin walk all over her and the guy is a total sleeze bag .

Mirna acts the way she does because she doesn't trust people...she was mentioning being bullied in school and thats probably the reason why the lack of trust.

They are a fun team to watch and I'm glad Colin/Christie have this rivalry against them or the show would be boring...

I for one, hope they DON'T get eliminated! (please, please get out of 5th place!!!) Without them, the show would be boring as crap! They are the funniest team to ever be on the show.

Colin is nothing but a jerk! How were they supposed to know that the cab belonged to him? They don't have X-Ray vision, you know. And after they found out their bags were still in the trunk they got out. And I respect that. But nothing gives Colin the right to push her like that. And his girlfriend just agrees to everything he says. You know what, Mirna's right. He is a maniac.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ckeryj0nes
    i officially want these two to lose. not only do i want them to lose i want them to lose on a leg on which they have had to beg becuase they came in last on a non elimination leg and have no money...........

Don't count on it. My guess is that it would be very easy for Charla to beg enough money for cab fare. It wouldn't take longer than a few minutes.

Super - they didn't get out when they found out that C&C's bags were still in the cab. They only got out when the cab driver told them to. Mirna is sooooooo overthetop and her drama-queen antics are going to lose the race for them. She has such a high opinion of herself that it actually sickens me. Charla I can deal with. Good for her for proving her point, but enough about it already!

i didn't know that.
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

But still, you don't have to resort to pushing like a bunch of 1st graders...

Mirna was pretty rude about the cab thing, no question. Lot of animosity has built up between those two teams. Colin IS a major jerk, no question, but if they didn't have the history of disliking each other the cab issue wouldn't have been so dramatic.

It didn't change my mind, anyway...I'm still behind C&M 100% and I still really dislike Colin and Christie. Mind you, I'm liking the bowling moms more and more.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Goten
    Colin is nothing but a jerk! How were they supposed to know that the cab belonged to him? They don't have X-Ray vision, you know. And after they found out their bags were still in the trunk they got out. And I respect that. But nothing gives Colin the right to push her like that. And his girlfriend just agrees to everything he says. You know what, Mirna's right. He is a maniac.

I was thinking the same thing. Colin was right about this much: that since his luggage was in the trunk and he hadn't even payed the driver, Mirna & Charla had very little chance of leaving with the cab.

Now, if he had stayed calm and smiled and simply explained it to them without the yelling and insults, he could have avoided an ugly situation. That argument was mostly Colin's fault, with Christie, Mirna and Charla also contributing some small portion of the blame.

+ Reply to Thread