+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Bob & Joyce

Captain of the World
    I loved how they just had a blast at the hockey areana, waving and bowing to all the onlookers.

They were cool. I actually got choked up after their good bye speech.
    Never Play Leap Frog With A Unicorn

I really love their attitude, and it's so beautiful that they've found love together. I was hoping beyond hope that last night wasn't an elimination round. Oh well...
    Peace is Patriotic

It's a shame they had to leave so quick as Bob & Joyce were really sweet. They seemed to always have fun without complaining and It would've been great if they lasted longer!

I was sorry to see them go. I thought they played well and had a good support structure. Their strength as a team surprised me initially but they just didn't perform well this last leg. Too bad, I had hoped they would go farther.

Bob and Joyce

I wish Bob and Joyce lasted longer in the race too. The mean ones should lose first.

Quote Originally Posted by nairb247
    I loved how they just had a blast at the hockey areana, waving and bowing to all the onlookers.

They were cool. I actually got choked up after their good bye speech.
    Ya, that was so cool. It sucks that they're gone though now, they were one of my favorite teams.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I admit it. I cried like a baby when they were eliminated last night.

I truly enjoyed watching such a lovely couple on this show. Best of luck to both of them.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    They were good sports all the way to the end. What great people! I'm glad they found each other

Was sad to see Bob & Joyce go. They did have a great interview Wednesday morning on the early show. The video clip is on the website .. everyone should check it out. I was hoping to hear that they had gotten married since the end of the race. What a great couple ...

The insider video had several clips of them as well. Bob not being able to find his money was pretty funny, and also him trying to hail a cab in Russia was a riot. Seeing Bob walk around with his arm sticking straight out with his palm down was a hoot! I bet most of the Russians were wondering "what the heck is this guy doing?" ... funny stuff!

I still smile when I think of them on the pier in Santa Monica trying to figure out how to open the trunk on the Mercedes ... i kept thinkin' "How the heck did this couple meet on the internet if they can't even *pop* a trunk?"

We'll miss you Bob & Joyce ...
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789