+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Alison & Donny

Leo
    Premium Member
    Ouch. I don't know if I could survive another Flo.

Oh god I don't think I can handle her on another reality show

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I think she'll kick everyones butt. This time she's out to win the show , and doesn't have to get along with anyone. Poor Donny's along for the ride I'm afraid.

Maybe this has been discussed but I just watched the preview on cbs.com and her and Donny are in a cab and she says "I'm going to flip out" and he says, "you're an embarrassment" That could be creative editing though.

It is indeed a dark day in the Razorbacker household. Alison is a member of a short list of Reality TV people & concepts that I was hoping to never be confronted with again. The list contains Omarossa, whom you can't avoid at the checkout stand, while her mug leers out at you from one Trade Rag to the next. Sue Hawk, twice now she has brought her hate filled self to Survivor & now she will be on some makeover show. Sorry Sue but there is no surgery that can change a personality. The person at ABC that made the decision to populate The Mole with Faux Celebrities & Ahmad Rashad. We have seen this concept fail twice, the second of which I refused to watch on general purposes & I hope I contributed to it never coming back. & Team Guido, at least they seem to have gone back into obscurity. Now we have a second helping of Alison. I can only hope that she does something stupid, gee theres a concept, Alison/something stupid, & Donny puts her on a one way slow bus to outer Mongolia or somewhere & the next time we see her she is riding a camel across the Sahara dessert in search of Nathan & a second chance at the game. This is said mostly with tongue in cheek so don't take to much offence!
    Last edited by razorbacker; 06-10-2004 at 11:18 AM.

Reading the profiles of all the teams on the AR website I realized that the only team I would not root for under any circumstance would be Alison & Donny. She had her 15 minutes of fame last summer, and having to see her again this summer kinda stinks! But even though she is annoying I have been looking forward to seeing the next installment of the Amazing Race for a year now, and I'm not gonna let Alison ruin it for me.
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

I think she could quit at the first sign of a pile of PO*P!
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

Another summer of Alison what did we do to deserve this ... aaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhh

Ok I got it out of my system I feel better .. at least I still have 10 other teams to look forward to ... bring on the race!
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

I could not stand Alison on Big Brother. I hope she doesn't ruin this show for me, too.

I guess all we can hope for is that she and Donny are eliminated early.

+ Reply to Thread