+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Alison & Donny

Quote Originally Posted by addikted
    Byebye Alison and Donny. Enjoy your Hawaiian vacation...bwhahaha
    I wonder if they'll even go on the Hawaiian vacation now? If they do go maybe Donny will "conveniently get separated/lost" & away from Alison once they get there. Alison was Donny's downfall.... I liked him- he just had the wrong partner. That's really too bad.

I know a lot of people really HATE Alison, but I think shw was right! Donny totally messed up....he should have been more careful with directions when doing the dog-walking and for sure they should have NOT taken the bus. I can see why she was p.o.'d !! If she had been in control, I know they would not have been eliminated.

Does anybody think that maybe he was dumb with the dogs on purpose? To get away from Alison and just go home?
    "People are strange, when you're a stranger" - Jim Morrison

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRUMPOT
    Does anybody think that maybe he was dumb with the dogs on purpose? To get away from Alison and just go home?
    could be.....i mean, how hard is it to read a map. I have walked the city of Sydney with a map like that and never got lost. but then again, he is a jock, all braun and no brains ( I mean he was still with her after her "slut of the year" display on BB) I did enjoy the implosion that happened, she no damn saint, thats for sure.

If she is so smart why didn't she hand him the leashes and take the map? Hardly rocket science.

Captain of the World
    Didn't watch BB last year so don't know Alison from that. I thought she was a pretty good racer, but obviously not good enough.

Did you notice how CBS really pimped her to the Big Brother audience yesterday. Probably because it was the only time they would be able to see her.

The new ad really pimps Charla and Mirna does that mean anything?
    Never Play Leap Frog With A Unicorn

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    Wait did they break up?
    Yes before the race, there was a spoiler that they did break up. I read it before BB5 started on bb5bbq.com

TAR - Simply the best
    Last nights Philimination of Donny and the b*tch nearly vindicated the grossly disappointment Survivor was with Romber. We won't know the entire fall-out (in terms of ratings, popularity, etc.) until the season is over, but if the show proves its worth by NOT having Donny and that sorry-excuse-for-a-human-being, perhaps it will be a lesson to the producers for putting a previous reality TV participant on this show. There are plenty of teams out there that can provide entertaining TV without going through what Donny did on last night's episode.

CBS and JBP - don't ever do that again, please. :nono This show is a big winner absent people who behave so poorly like Alison.

A big, big, big for seeing the end of this duo not only on our beloved TAR, but for the sake of the duo itself. Donny, you can do much better than that.

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    I think it was a genius idea to bring them to TAR, Since BB is so popular, you know a chunk of their fans are at least curious about what happens to Donny and Ali and as you can see they have had great ratings, some of the their best ratings. I think it was a good idea by the producers!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I actually didn't mind the pair on the show, though I am thrilled they are gone. I was actually holding my breath because I was sure Phil was going to say this was a NEL round when they came in last.

Anyway, I think they are an interesting couple to watch (in a car wreck kind of way) like Wil and Tara from TAR past.

But I still HATE the fact that she got on this show because of BB and took away a spot from another couple. I'm sure CBS could have found another bickering couple to hold our interest.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread