+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Alison & Donny

Yeah, you just wait you guys, Ali will reclaim her BB4 behavior soon enough.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

There is no doubt Alison is a tough competitor. She showed her true competitive spirit during all the HoH competitions during BB4, especially when she knew she had to win (during the balls-in-the-container competition, which allowed her to nominate her hated rival Dana). But being competitive doesn't mean you should be a bitch, and she is just that.

You would think that after she said she did some horrible things on BB4, which Donny saw (like sleeping with Nathan and David), she would be on her best behavior, and just focus on the race. But noooooooooo... she continues to put Donny down (I'm smarter than you, among other things). If she is trying to redeem herself, it ain't working!

But watch this team - they aren't slouches. If anything hinders them, it will be their explosive relationship, like Will & Tara during TAR2.
    Never give up. Never surrender.

FORT Fogey
    Alison and Donny will soon be at each other's throats. Our only hope is that they will be eliminated quickly, so we won't have to put up with them much longer.

Unfortunately, she didn't let hating her alliance stand in the way of getting to the end on BB and I don't see her doing that this time either.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Thonolan
    Alison and Donny will soon be at each other's throats. Our only hope is that they will be eliminated quickly, so we won't have to put up with them much longer.
    Speaking for a different, but likely significantly smaller group, "Our Only Hope" is that they stay around as long as possible to provide some comedic relief to this oh-so-serious program. Donny reminds me of Jethro on the "Beverly Hillbillies."

FORT Fogey

I think I can agree with that zeus. On this show, I don't hate Alison quite as much (still hate her) but she isn't doing nearly as much backstabbing (because for the most part, that's not what you do on this show... although it can become a major part I guess)

I just find it hilarious all the stupid things that Donny says...

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    ...[Alison] isn't doing nearly as much backstabbing (because for the most part, that's not what you do on this show... although it can become a major part I guess)
    Give that skanky bitch time...
    Never give up. Never surrender.

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Although I didn't really like Alison last year, I think she ran a respectable race, and the small amount of bad comments Alison did say, was probably a few in like tons of editing. They edit people to be the bad ones, so I think Alison is a lot more enjoyable this time around, and she deserved to win first place. I thought Donny was the airhead this time around. Anyways its always fun seeing all the bad stuff people say about Alison even though I don't have what to say bad about her anymore. And you know what, I'll be looking forward tot he fighting. What else is interesting in a relationship to watch. I loved John and Kelly last year!!

Quote Originally Posted by baskiddball
    Although I didn't really like Alison last year, I think she ran a respectable race, and the small amount of bad comments Alison did say, was probably a few in like tons of editing. They edit people to be the bad ones, so I think Alison is a lot more enjoyable this time around, and she deserved to win first place. I thought Donny was the airhead this time around. Anyways its always fun seeing all the bad stuff people say about Alison even though I don't have what to say bad about her anymore. And you know what, I'll be looking forward tot he fighting. What else is interesting in a relationship to watch. I loved John and Kelly last year!!
    It's like Voch said....don't underestimate Alison!!! Even Flo didn't act nasty on the first episode (she started acting nasty in Episode 7). And in BB4, Ali did not become a drama queen until the 5th week (after Dana was evicted).
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    I actually like Alison and Donny seems cool . I KIND OF hope they make it far, I know they have what it takes
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread