+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Alison & Donny

I recommend that anyone interested in this team check out the Insider Videos over at CBS.com for the clip entitled "What more do you want?"

Allison's behavior is baffling. She tells him he can't read and has no brains and criticizes him when...they got the earliest ferry possible and are in the best situation possible. Amazing stuff.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

I feel bad for Donny. She's a beetch argggh!
    There's gonna be MORE fighting next ep.? I wish they'll get eliminated soon

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Ugh, I dislike them on this show as much as I thought I would.

Big mistake, imo. It tarnishes the integrity of the show.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    I like Alison and Donny. I saw Donny doing and saying some curiously 'not with the program' things. I would not expect Alison, or anyone else, to be completely patient or respectful under the stressful situation of a race. Alison's reputation preceeds her so you can expect editing to show all the snappy stuff. She is already an established character.

Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    Ugh, I dislike them on this show as much as I thought I would.

Big mistake, imo. It tarnishes the integrity of the show.
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

If the first show is any indication Alison and Donny should do well ...

The one downfall though will be the bickering and fighting (and if next weeks preview is any indication it will just get worse and worse) ....
    "The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Didn't Exist!" --- Verbil Kint, The Usual Suspects

FORT Fogey
    As much as I hate Ali, and want this team to lose, I can't decide which of the two I hate more... Donny or Ali. While I know Ali is a big whore, who will do anything to get attention, Donny is the moron that keeps going back to her (even after seeing her do it on national television) Donny is also not the sharpest tool in the shed (Although tool is a good way to describe him) What a pair of morons.

I didn't watch Big Brother so I don't know these two at all; however, it doesn't change my opinion of them. Another team of control freak bitch from hell and the dim witted, kick me where it hurts over and over again boyfriend.

Why is it that these shows always have to cast "The Bickersons"? That's one of the things that bugs me the most about watching these shows. If I really wanted to watch people bitch at each other, I'd go to my parent's house. :phhht

eny
    FORT Fogey
    short version of her BB time - she was the witch from hell who would do absolutely anything to win include sleeping with and various assorted versions leading up to sleeping with any of the male housemates. - Aren't you glad you didn't waste last summer

She is just as competitive in this show with the added fun of her constant Donny bashing. You have to give her props. You may not like her, but she gets results.

Leo
    Premium Member
    This team is reminding me waaay too much of Flo and Zach.

Anyone care to take bets on who we'll find more annoying by season's end - Flo or Alison?

+ Reply to Thread