+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flo's posts on TWoP

Bill, how could you have screwed that up so bad?

The FORT has Paulie, Fluff, Cali, the Jenn and Tracey journal, and of course I write here too,

Is what is SHOULD have said
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

If Flo had posted here in defense of herself, I certainly would have left the posts standing on their own merit. Unless, of course, she flamed or baited the members of the site, which I won't allow, even if you've been on TV

But I would hope that, even to the contestants we've been not terribly nice to, they would consider us to be about as contestant-friendly as they come. If not, we're doing something wrong.

And while I do occasionally visit other sites, I have to confess that I don't pay too much attention to what they're doing or how they're doing it in most cases. For one, I just don't have time. And number second, I have everything I want right here - why go anywhere else?

FORT Newbie
    Well, look at Michael. He has been criticised for chickening out a few times and the tandem biking is not cool comment. But he's been posting here and seems like a an ok sort of guy. Pretty cool really...

Yeah he did choose to do many of the "easier" road blocks, but he was kind of funny about it.

I have no idea if I would feel the "need" to defend my actions or not, especially to a bunch of strangers

Teri and Ian have taken a lot of crap from me in my recaps, yet they come post too. It may be an age thing there though. Being 35 I feel pretty secure knowing that those important to me, know me. Why bother trying to change the minds of people I don't care about?

Having said that, and being one of the people Flo doesn't care about, I still would like to have her come "talk" to us about her experiences.

I was actually suprised she agreed to be interviewed, knowing she could really get slammed... not so much on the Early show, or here, but definitely on some other boards.

cali,
    I totally missed Teri and Ian posting. I will have too look that up
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I actually don't know if it is both of them or just Teri, but her screen name is TandI. She has made a few comments and has really taken all the publicity in stride.

I can understand Flo wanting to have her say when she was reading comments about herself, but I do think she was rather foolish to post the messages on the board.

I haven't been to TWoP so I don't know what the tone of comments on their board was like, but I think the comments I have read here and at some other sites are warranted.
    There will always be boards that allow their members to cross the line of decency in their posts, but the contestants really have to learn to take everything with a pinch of salt.
    "That's Numberwang!"

What is TWoP?

Princess
    DamonVictor!
    TWoP is "Television Without Pity"... but forget that, and remember the FORT instead!

T*** is like an old Soviet gulag when it comes to free exchange of ideas, in my opinion, DamonVictor.

Cool pooch, Feifer!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast