+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Comments and thoughts on Flo & Zach Winning

I wish Zach could have all the money William.
    The moeny doesn't matter to me as much as the fact she is the "winner" of the Race.
    "That's Numberwang!"

i don't agree. Its time to move on there's no sense in dwelling on this any further- its only tv. The fourth installment
    is scheduled for February.
    Carey

FORT Fan

Definitely disappointed

Really amazing race.

I am from Hong kong, the broadcasting of amazing race was 8 hours behind. I didn't know who won before it was broadcast here and I didn't check from the web about the winners. I guessed Teri/Ian won, and Flo/Zach got the second.

Before the second hour of the show started, I really think Flo and Zach was over.

Now, I have nothing to say. I feel terribly bad and angry. I hope Flo can really give Zach at least half of her share. Flo, please see yourself in the show, you are the most horrible contestant in the world, do you know what is sportsmanship? I don't mind your yelling but you really irrespect the race though it is a commercial product. She absolutely doesn't deserve to have 50 million.

The CBS really wasted a place. They should give it to some other potential good players for the race.

Sorry, I am really angry and disappointed for the result

Teri and Ian, Ken and Gerard, you four did a marvellous job and I think all if us here are proud of you four

congrats???congrats???
    i am utterly disappointed in the ending!
    zach is only getting half a million...so much for putting up with flo for the entire race huh...
    he should get the full one million, why didn't flo just quit at the train station
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

Zak and Flo! I bet they end up married.
    u are going to lose this bet
    they will never ever end up married
    this is the worst ending ever....
    i hope amazing race will never ever have flo this kind of competitors
    amazing race is about how people deal with stressful situations..how two people work with each other..how they support each other along the way...
    look at flo..u'll think it's alll CRAP!

The show was only on last night, people will be talking about the show and the winners for some time.
    I don't think we would be expected to stop expressing our happiness if someone we liked had won.
    "That's Numberwang!"

pure luck i say
    it's just luck that the producers didn't probe into the 'boat thingy'
    and just luck that they manage to get a cab fast at that crucial last part of the race
    just luck that they came in last in 2 non-elimination legs

but there's one improvement from amazing race, the contestantests didn't have a looooonnnng race to the finishing line that benefits alpha males
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

How likely was it that Flo and Zak would win? but they did.
    How likely is it that Flo and Zak would get married? well, they could. I am just saying that stranger things have happened. I would not wish Flo on anyone except a seasoned Psychiatrist.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Congratulations, Flo and Zach!!!
    Carey

she better get a real good one
    an "experienced" psychiatrist

+ Reply to Thread