+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flo and Drew?

FORT Fanatic

Flo and Drew?

Excerpt from the NY Post:

After winning the race, Pesenti quit her job in public relations and now hopes to land work in TV.

"It's hard to keep working and not be that happy at a job and know that you've just won half a million dollars," she said.

( http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...6p-42304c.html )

=========

Do you think she's moving to LA, where Drew lives?
    I really don't think a Drew/Flo relationship has a chance!

While she is attractive, I can't see how Drew (or any guy) would want all the baggage she brings. Way too high maintenance for me! Unfortunately, despite what she says, it's the kind of emotional stuff that will always be a part of her character.
    20 yrs from now, she will probably look back and see Zach was the best guy for her. She needs a Rock of Gibralter to lean on, I doubt Drew is that guy.

Also, does she really think the way she acted or was portrayed is going help to get her work in the TV industry?? I just don't see TV work being very kind to Flo.
    She will be breaking down after the first acting interview/tryout rejection! She better ask Zach to be her talent agent, no one else will be able to put up with her. Though I guess maybe she could be ideal for part in a soap opera! Or the next Bachelor, they need women like her to breakdown emotionally in the limo after being rejected!

For the record, TAR is my favorite reality show and I liked the exciting ending to this one. I'm happy for Zach and Flo, though Zach also deserves a Purple Heart medal or something. Finding a guy with a working cell phone on that train in Vietnam is what brought them back into the race! I agree with other posts too, nice to see a male/female winning team but wished Flo had been stronger emotionally. Too bad she wasn't a bit more like Jill.

Also, I always thought that navigational skills would be Derek and Drews achilles heel. I think one episode had them using a compass in the car!! Compasses don't work properly in close proximity to metallic objects.

Cheers!

Netcam!

Be sure to head over to the "General Discussion" forum and introduce yourself in the "Introduce Yourself" thread!

Hi Netcam,

always nice to have another Canadian added to the rosta here

Hmmm, I wouldn't be surprised if she moved to be closer to Drew.
    When John interviewed D&D, Drew did say they were talking to each other still, and I think he was hinting that there is more than a friendship there.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I don't think a Drew/Flo relationship will work in the long run, but since I don't know either of them, and Flo seems fine outside the stresses of the race, anything could happen and I wouldn't be surprised.

Drew seems to be very quiet, I think Flo perhaps needs more of a fiery partner.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Princess
    Netcame! Welcome!

Interesting... maybe Drew is a golddigger?
    I can't see her being on TV either. Not yet anyway. I think she should take a break, and sort herself out before jumping into anything new. Luckily for her, she can afford that now.

FORT Fanatic
    Thanks for the welcome! Definitely a very friendly board here.

I'll have to check that general discussion board out.

"always nice to have another Canadian added to the rosta here"

Nice to meet you Fluff, my handle relates to our Canuck sports passion.... hockey!
    Hope your not a Leafs fan, I'm out west (Go Oilers!)

Back on topic if Flo and Drew really have something, I wish them the best of luck.
    And with $500K in the bank, at least she won't be one of those 'starving' wannebe actors in LA, waitressing while waiting for the big break.
    Hopefully she will still have a decent chunk of the money left when she realizes TV may not be in the cards for her.

Netcam, you're going to love the Hockey thread in the Sports forum

And our neighbor to the North is well-represented here.

I don't think Drew's a golddigger by any means. He hobnobs with celebrities, so people with money don't phase him, I'm betting.

Princess
    Netcam... you'll find lots of Canadian (and US) hockey fans here - make sure to visit the sports forum! Also, please visit the threads "introduce yourself" and "the FORT guestmap arrives" in the General Discussions forum (if you haven't already?)!

(Edited.. John, we posted at the same time - your're typing faster than I am! )

And yeah... forgot that about Drew

JR.
    Originally posted by Netcam

And with $500K in the bank, at least she won't be one of those 'starving' wannebe actors in LA, waitressing while waiting for the big break.
    Hopefully she will still have a decent chunk of the money left when she realizes TV may not be in the cards for her.
    Well, that'll be more like 300K after taxes. I have a couple of relatives that burned through roughly that amount in a little over 2 years. So, unless she's smart with it, or manages to get lucky again, she might be waiting on tables after all.

+ Reply to Thread