+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will there ever be an all star? Would anyone really want one?

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    The winners have been Rob/Brennan, Chris/Alex, Flo/Zach, and Reichen/Chip. Bascially when it comes to the alpha male teams I just refer to them as the Rob and Brennan clones, since the other two all male teams that have won are nearly identical to them
    I don't agree that R&C were clones of Rob/Brennan and Chris/Alex. TAR 1 is being reshown here in Oz, and I find these 2 teams do differ. Then again, I'm biased with that opinion

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    Your right about opinions: everyone one here and elsewhere will have their opinions as to who they want to come back and why, and even if we agreed on the same team, we'd probably have different reasons.
    I'm not saying that the teams should be picked from outside the final 4, because many of my favorites (the Frats, the Guidos, Kelly/Jon, Tara/Wil, Oh Brother, the twins, and Teri/Ian) went that far. But there are other teams that I would have loved to have seen make it further (Gina/Sylvia, Tramel/Talicia, Deirdre/Hillary, Dennis/Andrew.) It was all just bad luck on their part why they went out when they did, but had they made it farther the first time, we'd consider them to be memorable. I never liked R&C, so I wouldn't be disappointed if they didn't return, but we all have our favorites.
    Agreed
    I rather lurk than post.

Speaking of relationships.....

Relationships change on the show or as a result of the show. Teams in an all star TAR wouldn't have to be the same pairs. How about Brennan and Emily from TAR 1 and Flo and Drew from TAR 3? Any other new couples come to mind?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDave
    Speaking of relationships.....

Relationships change on the show or as a result of the show. Teams in an all star TAR wouldn't have to be the same pairs. How about Brennan and Emily from TAR 1 and Flo and Drew from TAR 3? Any other new couples come to mind?
    While I think it would be an interesting idea and twist to mix teams up, I wouldn't want it to happen. You race with the person you were with before, and if they don't want to/can't do it, too bad. The only exception I might give is pairing Zach w/ TAR4's Cindy, since both of them had bad partners before. Give them a break this time.

One interesting thing about relationships: We've seen Lenny/Karyn and Reichen/Chip break up after the show. And TAR4's Russell and Cindy didn't seem to end on a very good foot. Would any of them be willing to do it again with their teammate? I don't know what their relationship is like with them (Lenny made it sound like him and Karyn aren't even really friends and only see each other when they have to.)

Reichen and Chip broke up after the show?

Earth to Clipse

Yep, they broke up before the finale even aired. The stress of winning the million and not being able to tell anyone, even close family, for about 6 months, stressed their relationship.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123