+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Amazing Race is ending! What can you do now??

The Amazing Race is ending! What can you do now??

Yes, the last episode of The Amazing Race 3 will air next Wednesday.

The good news:

1) We will have full coverage of The Amazing Race 4, which is scehduled to begin airing on February 26. Of course, we'll have a forum set up in late January, with team introduction and other fun stuff you need to see. We'll have similar great articles, and hopefully we'll continue to have interviews with eliminated teams again next season!

2) We're covering a lot of great new shows which are starting up right now, or very soon! Have you seen our latest list of shows we're covering? Here's a sample:

* Joe Millionaire
    * American Idol 2
    * Meet My Folks
    * Star Dates
    * The Osbournes
    * Fear Factor
    * The Bachelorette

We'll have recaps, discussion, spoilers and cast background info, and in some cases, interviews with contestants. Be sure to check out your favorite shows!

3) We're also covering a lot of non-reality shows in full detail. Those shows include 24, Third Watch, ER, CSI, Law & Order, and Alias. We'd like to expand that list, if we can find some interest. If you watch these shows, we'd like to have you participate!

We have enjoyed everyone coming to check out and participate in our Amazing Race 3 forum for the last couple of months. You've all been great! But we don't want to say goodbye just yet...

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Besides sulk every Wednesday night at 9 pm ET, until February, you can share your love of TAR with CBS.

PLEASE! If you enjoyed The Amazing Race, go to www.cbs.com, go to the bottom of the page and click on "feedback" to submit your thoughts on the show. It's important not only to share your thoughts here, but to let CBS know how much you love the show as well through their official web site. It's a lot easier to keep a show going than to revive one that has been cancelled.

Submit your comments early, submit them often!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Has the 4th leg of TAR already happened? TAR3 was filmed in Aug & early September & it was first aired in October i think (?)

TAR4 is supposed to start airing in February, I believe.

TAR4 is filming right now, or has already finished filming (most likely), and is scheduled to air on February 26, but that's subject to change.

Originally posted by BravoFan
    PLEASE! If you enjoyed The Amazing Race, go to www.cbs.com, go to the bottom of the page and click on "feedback" to submit your thoughts on the show. It's important not only to share your thoughts here, but to let CBS know how much you love the show as well through their official web site. It's a lot easier to keep a show going than to revive one that has been cancelled.
    I have just sent 2 emails to CBS: one complimenting The Amazing Race and the other suggesting future "road blocks", e.g. participating in running of the bulls in Spain, tasting barbecued dog/snake soup in China, parading with the Carnival in Brazil.

Excellent Bill!!!

I sent one in yesterday too, so hopefully if they keep hearing from the fans they'll get the point.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

I'm off to send one now myself...

And, Bill, great ideas for road blocks! Though I don't know if TPTB at the show would subject the participants to the possible danger(s) associated with the "Running of the Bulls" in Pamplona.

Couldn't you just see it if WhinyPoutyBrattyFlo had to run with the bulls?

I would think that CBS would want to pass on the bulls one since they wouldn't have any control over the safety factor of it.

I always think I would love to do any of the roadblocks on TAR (rather than just as an average Joe doing them somewhere here) because of all the safety checks they have probably imposed.

That, and the fact that if you really get hurt, you've already got professional video for the courtroom

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast