+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILER*** TAR Spotted in filming

I'm still hoping that the "New Zealand Spoiler" is wrong. But even more so, now.

(Don't read the following if you don't want to know.)

Click to see Spoiler:
    The original post on "that other message board" said in part:

"At approximately 11am, The first team arrived. It was a male/Female team. She had long blonde hair, and he was taller than her (no more details known about these 2) I did not get to see them, But they were spotted by a friend. They were leading the pack."

In light of what has just been announced, this description fits BB4's Alison & her boyfriend Donny to a T. The original poster is currently trying to get confirmation from the friend who supposedly saw them.

If this turns out to be true, then we have to dubious pleasure of seeing Alison for at least half of the race. UGH!

FORT Newbie
    I'm too lazy to check if anyone has mentioned this....the girl everyone thinks is Flo like is Nicole O'Brian, former Miss Texas USA and Texas Teen USA...first runner up at Miss Teen USA (she stomped her foot and screamed damn when they called her first runner up) and second runner up at Miss USA...she's a witch

FORT Newbie
    I'm suspect about Christie too considering they both competed at the same pageant in the same year.....Miss Texas USA 2003...Nicole won, Christie was in the top 12

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by stankocat
    I'm suspect about Christie too considering they both competed at the same pageant in the same year.....Miss Texas USA 2003...Nicole won, Christie was in the top 12
    I did post this (it's on the previous page, wasn't sure about Christie though.) Nicole was Miss Texas Teen USA 2000 (First runner up to Miss Teen USA) and Miss Texas USA 2003 (second runner up to Miss USA.) Christie was Miss Teen USA 1996 and tried several times in the Texas USA system.

Last I heard, Nicole had moved to Los Angeles and wants to become and actress. Christie had moved to LA in 1997 to try acting, but I guess she moved back to TX (obviously, since she competed there) but I'm not sure what she's doing now.

I don't know if this spoiler has been mentioned or not, but there was a spotting in NZ (I know that's been said) and apparently the poster who saw the teams in the airport was shown a picture of both Nicole and Christie, and is pretty confident it was them (one of the descriptions matches Nicole and her boyfriend) and also I read on another message board that the a team was spotted in a US airport, and the description (and attitude) matches Nicole and her SI.

Anyway, here's a link to photos of both the girls (their pageant photos, only ones I could find.)

http://www.misstexasusa.com/miss-win...arge/2003.html (Nicole)

http://www.misstexasusa.com/miss-con...large/086.html (Christie)
    Last edited by karalott; 04-05-2004 at 08:38 PM.

I'm pretty sure the remaining teams who made it to El Nido in Palawan, Philippines enjoyed the place, although briefly. It is one of the coolest places to visit in this country.

I'm also thrilled to no end that TAR has finally included the Philippines in its list of countries to visit. For sure, the racing teams did not find any problem communicating with the locals since English is widely spoken here.
    Halfway around the world, I greet you "Mabuhay!"

Regarding the New Zealand spoiler-- remember that the TAR producers are known to use "fake teams," teams that have already been eliminated, to race alongside the teams that are still in the race in order to throw off the spoiler hungry fans like, erm, us.

FORT Newbie
    About the destination in the philippines, they are going to the coconut palace and in palawan...

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

!!!!!

According to what I read on several other boards, the teams who made it to NZ are (in the order that they arrive):

Alison/Donny
    Colin/Christie
    Brandon/Nicole
    Kami/Karli
    Linda/Karen

It means these are the teams that got elminated:

Carla/Mirna
    Marshall/Lance
    Jim/Mirna
    Bob/Joyce
    Erika/Dennis

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Apostrophe
    Regarding the New Zealand spoiler-- remember that the TAR producers are known to use "fake teams," teams that have already been eliminated, to race alongside the teams that are still in the race in order to throw off the spoiler hungry fans like, erm, us.
    But I can't believe the teams that were spotted were all decoys. If that's the case, I'll be really depressed. And I was hoping that Alison/Donny were really Dennis/Erika in NZ, but unfortuantly, I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by 101ethan
    S

P

O

I

L

E

R

!!!!!

According to what I read on several other boards, the teams who made it to NZ are (in the order that they arrive):

Alison/Donny
    Colin/Christie
    Brandon/Nicole
    Kami/Karli
    Linda/Karen

It means these are the teams that got elminated:

Carla/Mirna
    Marshall/Lance
    Jim/Mirna
    Bob/Joyce
    Erika/Dennis
    There goes Alison and Donny. I guess the spoiler info was wrong then.......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast