+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Post show discussion: 11/26 episode *Spoilers*

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Hmm, interesting question Ili!

Actually the other teams wouldn't have taken that boat anyway because they had to wait for their bags. From the editing anyway, it didn't seem like their boat was waiting on Jill's to get back into the slip, so I think the only thing they gained was being smart enough to have the boat waiting for them when they got back.

Will be interesting to see if there's a penalty though as they are so close to Ken and Gerard timewise at the pit stop.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I think they should be penalised for it. Haven't really seen just one team member going for the clue, otherwise it would happen all the time...I mean, if teams were allowed to do this, don't you think Ian would leave Teri behind all the time?

Princess
    Well... when they had to find the clue in the haystack, Flo didn't do anything at all - she just watched Zach looking for it. Seems like kind of the same thing to me.

i just rewound my tape and phil did say TEAMS go to get the clue. hmmmmm
    Carey

Originally posted by Modesty
    Well... when they had to find the clue in the haystack, Flo didn't do anything at all - she just watched Zach looking for it.
    Whiney refused to even touch the hay , did u hear the "I'mmmm Nooottttt gonnnna touch thaat!!"

Originally posted by cajro62
    i just rewound my tape and phil did say TEAMS go to get the clue. hmmmmm
    Hmm, interesting.It;s not as though they gave themselves an advantage as they screwed up by going to a differnet train station.
    The really could have put themselves further ahead though so I wouldn't be surprised to see them get a penalty.

Nice catch Ili and thanks for reviewing the tape cajro
    "That's Numberwang!"

yeah but she was there for that task and she did touch the haystack at first
    Carey

TAR_FAN
    Okay, when the teams realized they had miscounted the trees, why did they all run out to do a recount? If you had counted 49, it would only take a second to try 48 and 50 before running back to the park. Dumb.
    Next weeks two hour episode will take the teams to Singapore. They way they are advertising it here, sounds like more than a connection at Changi airport. I hope one of their roadblocks includes eating durian!

I will ask the next eliminated team that question, but my guess is that they weren't allowed to do that. They had to actually *count* the number of trees, and if they were wrong, they had to go back and do it again.

Of course, maybe I'm wrong, and they just didn't think of it, but I doubt it.

Originally posted by TAR_FAN
    Okay, when the teams realized they had miscounted the trees, why did they all run out to do a recount? If you had counted 49, it would only take a second to try 48 and 50 before running back to the park. Dumb.
    Next weeks two hour episode will take the teams to Singapore. They way they are advertising it here, sounds like more than a connection at Changi airport. I hope one of their roadblocks includes eating durian!
    I hear durian has a nice taste, if you can get past the smell
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast