+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 11/26 - "This is more important than your pants falling down!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    In the previews it looked like they said they didn't find it (I'm assuming the clue, location, or something)-- which T&I called out as a lie.

If that's all it ends up being, I have no problem with that....
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

You're right Bravo. I did see that. Seems like T&I asked where JV&J were going and they said "I don't know" or something like that.
    Hopefully that is all it is, but at the same time, I'll be mad that they preview it as so much more
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Yeah well, since everyone knows it's NEL maybe they think they've got to make it seem more dramatic for people to watch

(which could mean they are overplaying this "romantic connection" thing too! )
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Yeah, Flo says to Drew "You're cute" Then K&G spend the rest of the leg calling Drew cute

The show's finally almost here! Why does it seem like it's been forever since I've seen the last TAR?

This week has gone SLOOOOOOW. I even miss Flo and Ian!

Now if I can just make it through a craptacular episode of Survivor without falling asleep, I'll be in happy-land once again!

I agree John! I can't wait for the show tonight.

I had convinced myself that TAR was the 8 show and Survivor the 9 one. How disappointed am I???

Princess
    Originally posted by John
    This week has gone SLOOOOOOW. I even miss Flo and Ian!
    Now, this must be the quote of the week!!
    Poor John!!!

Ouch, BF! Now you've got an extra hour to kill watching Clay's retinas detach staring at Erin... Yawn.

I'm looking forward to everyone tonight on TAR. Only 5 teams left, and they're all fun to watch.

Go Ken & Gerard!

well, well..... This was a bitchy show in my opinion. Tension is thick with everyone as we narrow down the field. I enjoyed that things were so close the whole time... except of course that being in that situation causes Ian to yell at Teri more.
    I can't believe that after the first episode with the cab taking their bags away, the twins would ever leave their bags with someone again... I was laughing as Jill was standing in her boat waiting for John Vito and all the teams just stood and looked at her.

I thought Jill was brilliant!

First, I don't even think the other boat was there waiting for the dock...second, they could have done the same thing, they just didn't think of it. Third, leaving the bags was just a dumb mistake!

And I wanted to slap Ian. I wish someone would actually. K&G seem pretty appalled actually at the way that Ian treats her.

I also wish someone would smack Flo. I had to laugh when Ken (or maybe it was Gerard) told her she should stick with Zach because he puts up with her BS. It's unfortunate that the way Ian treats Teri and Flo treats Zach is so noticeable to others.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123