+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Holiday Greetings!

Holiday Greetings!

To all fellow TAR fans here at FORT.......
    And, to all the TAR Racers that visit us.......

Hope you have a---

Cheery Christmas

Happy Hanukkah

Fun-Filled Festivus

And, a Hap-, Hap-, Happy New Year!

And, the same greetings go to the lucky 24 (may we assume?) people that have surely been chosen by now to soon embark on a whirlwind journey around our fair planet. Come back and join us here when you're allowed to. Until then, have the time of your life. The world is waiting. Travel Safe. Go!

P.S. This time next year when I have been selected for TAR6, and I am far too busy packing my bag, and memorizing "which way to the bathroom" in 35 languages, to post a holiday greeting, I expect someone else to step up and do it for me. Thank you in advance.
    There are three cigars in the humidor --- My yo-yo has no string --- Isn't that rather misshapen?
    It's supposed to bend that way, I'm Italian! --- I bring new meaning to the phrase 'Blown out of proportion'! --- My puzzle has one piece missing

Thanks, TAR4 ATC Dave and TAR4 ATCSteve!

I'm really THAT Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetEnufTAR

...Fun-Filled Festivus

We've just finished the airing of grievances, and are about to commence with the feats of strength!

Have a great holiday season, all!

Dave

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Back at ya, and to all, Merry Christmas !

Quote Originally Posted by TAR4 ATC Dave
    We've just finished the airing of grievances, and are about to commence with the feats of strength!
    SERENITY NOW!

TAR4 ATC Dave, Glad to see that my buried Seinfeld reference didn't go un-noticed. And, by one of my favorite Racers, no less. Very nice. I want you to know that rather than getting you (& Steve) any gifts, I've made a donation in your name to "The Human Fund".

And, while we're on this subject, is it just me or is Seinfeld not the "2nd most overlooked show for DVD"? Far behind TAR, of course. At least I have fair copies of all TAR episodes on VHS. But, I only managed to keep the finale of Seinfeld. Oh well, all of the "S" seasons would probably be pretty expen$ive. But, if I win TAR6 I'll set aside a few hundred for when they finally make them available.

TAR4 ATC Dave, looks like "my" MCI/MKC Chiefs finish out their season this weekend vs. "your" ORD/MDW Bears. Earlier in the year it looked like this game would be a cakewalk for KC, maybe something like 63-14, but now I don't know. Are you guys fans?

Sincerely,
    Art Vandalay ("Koko")
    Lead Architect
    Vandalay Industries
    There are three cigars in the humidor --- My yo-yo has no string --- Isn't that rather misshapen?
    It's supposed to bend that way, I'm Italian! --- I bring new meaning to the phrase 'Blown out of proportion'! --- My puzzle has one piece missing

Do the Bartman! Sonic-TARmaniac's Avatar
    it would be nice if they announced the TAR premiere date soon...ITS TOO LONG OF A WAIT :'(

Happy Holidays, everyone!!!

I'm really THAT Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetEnufTAR
    And, while we're on this subject, is it just me or is Seinfeld not the "2nd most overlooked show for DVD"? Far behind TAR, of course. At least I have fair copies of all TAR episodes on VHS. But, I only managed to keep the finale of Seinfeld. Oh well, all of the "S" seasons would probably be pretty expen$ive. But, if I win TAR6 I'll set aside a few hundred for when they finally make them available.

TAR4 ATC Dave, looks like "my" MCI/MKC Chiefs finish out their season this weekend vs. "your" ORD/MDW Bears. Earlier in the year it looked like this game would be a cakewalk for KC, maybe something like 63-14, but now I don't know. Are you guys fans?
    Strange you should comment on the DVD. I just heard something the other day about a Seinfeld DVD set. Seems that JS wants to do one, but since he gets the lion's share of the expected income, Jason Alexander, J-L Dreyfuss, and Michael Richards have decided against allowing/cooperating with the project. At least that's what I heard.

And as far as the Teddy Bears, you have to remember that even though I live in Chicago, I root for the true America's Team - Green Bay. We gave your Chiefs all they could handle before rolling over and playing dead earlier this season!

Dave

PS: I apologize for the completely off-topic post.

FORT Fan
    Yep. Now we're going really off-topic...

Packers had BETTER make the playoffs this year. I hope Seattle loses so we can get it all over with for the wild card today and not have to worry about missing the playoffs by a win by us and Seattle, and a Dallas loss. What SHOULD happen this weekend:

Seattle loss
    Green Bay WIN
    Minnesota loss

Yes indeed, timing is everything. The very night that I complained here (sort of off-topic) about the lack of Seinfeld on DVD, I too heard something on TV about the potential for "S" DVDs. I heard it was two of them wanting it and two of them not-so-much wanting it. I'm sure it will happen eventually, esp if JS wants it.

Yeah GB was an "interesting" game for KC earlier in the season. That was back when KC was "finding ways" to win all their games. I think KC will get past CHI today, but not sure about their chances of making it to the SB. If I lived in Chi, I'd offer a friendly wager on today's game. I'd give you the 10 points KC is favored by, and loser could buy the pizza for the other sometime.

Speaking of pizza, ours should be here any minute--game time in 30 minutes. And some friends are coming over for a belated Festivus exchange.

Hey, TAR4 ATC Dave, I saw you took my Festivus well-wishes here and passed them along over at TWOP. I'm not a member there, but go there and read the posts somewhat infrequently. Chris(TAR4) can be pretty entertaining at times over there. His R (or NC-17) rated posts probably wouldn't fit in as well here. Hope your airing of grievances and feats of strength went well. Or maybe they're not over yet?

+ Reply to Thread