+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post show discussion 11-20

Post show discussion **** Spoilers

Flo and Zach won the fast forward and arrived at the pit stop in first place.

Andre and Damon were eliminated.
    "That's Numberwang!"

JR.
    It took approximately 7 minutes for Flo to start whining
    Poor Zach

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    JR

OMG, I liked the action in this episode despite the fact that we knew almost from the very beginning that Andre/Damon were going to be eliminated.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

JR.
    heh, as soon as she started I looked at the clock, 8:07.

A & D had nobody to follow, they never stood a chance.

I was very surprised that it was Derek who uttered the title quote.

Teri might make up a few popularity percentage points for telling Derek where the clue was.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yeah, I thought that was really nice of Teri. Though it really wasn't "lost"....I think they would have found it within 5 minutes as it was right around the corner.

But I do give Teri credit for that. And I don't think it would have hurt Derek and Drew to let them look at their book.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I don't think it was lost either really, but she could just as easily not told him where it was.
    I don't blame them for not letting them looking the book.
    It's against the spirit of one good turn deserving another, but this is a race after all.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    It was just LAME that the twins wouldn't let Teri look at the book after she pointed out their clue to them. Ian could have just as easily stood in front of the clue to block their view or tossed it in the trash, as they had abandoned it and didn't have control over it. It WAS trash at that point. We're they the only 2 teams in the gondola, that was incredibly lame that they didn't "share" their book as a good-will gesture. Flo trying to block Andre and Damon from the flight was even worse protocol, rather ironic that they had to wait too then. Karma can be an even bigger bitch than Flo, maybe next week.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Princess
    I thought it was a bit funny how D (orD?) talked with Flo at the airport pointing out that he understood perfectly well what she was trying to do and she tried to deny it...

Flo trying to prevent A&D to get a seat was bad, bad, bad!! It really bugged me that they (F&Z) got the FF! I wonder how far ahead they really are now?

D&D could have let T&I look in the book with them for a few secs on the way down, imo. It would have been a good gesture and still probably not cost them anything since T&I didn't have the book anyway, and the time they would have to look in it was pretty short.

It was fun to see them end up in Fussen! I've been there, and I've also been up to the "Sleeping Beauty castle" (Neuschwanstein) and the other castle next to it. It would be nice if they get up there a bit before they leave the village!

Yes, but have you yodelled up there, Modesty?

I wonder if we'll get a shot of Gerard running through the field they're in, singing "The Hiiiills are aliiiive, with the sound of muuuuusiiiiic...", arms flailing like a Chevy Chase movie...

I think Derek was dead wrong not to let Ian look at the book. Sure, they would have found the clue, but would they have made that gondola trip, or waited for the next one?

I think the FF was amazingly easy. I mean come on, you just have to get the surfer dude's attention?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast