+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: interviews scheduled?

FORT Newbie

interviews scheduled????????

On 'another' forum, there is talk that some people have gotten interview dates in LA and Pittsburg. Anyone know of someone that HAS gotten a call for an interview?

just curious.

I'm really THAT Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by wanna-be-racer
    On 'another' forum, there is talk that some people have gotten interview dates in LA and Pittsburg. Anyone know of someone that HAS gotten a call for an interview?

just curious.
    FWIW, if anyone has gotten a call, I would recommend keeping their mouth(s) shut. Last thing you want to do is ruin your chances by posting that you got an interview on a publicly read message board.

If John has permission from CBS to interview racers as they are eliminated, you KNOW that CBS is aware of this board and probably reads it, at least occasionally.

Dave

Yeah I don't want to know, so nobody say anything! That will only depress me! Sniff, Sniff, Tear, tear!

Quote Originally Posted by wanna-be-racer

just curious.

I'm curious to know what forum you read that on? I've looked and I haven't seen any of that information on the forums I've been on. All of them say the same info about calls being in November. MMMMM. I on the other hand would like to know so I can just move on.

FORT Newbie
    After reading various boards and such, I called WRP this afternoon and asked the person answering the phones if "the calls" had gone out yet. She confirmed that yes indeed the calls had gone out to those selected for the semi finals. She also said though that others might be considered later on if any of these did not go through, such as failing the health exam or due to time contraints.

Bummer. They missed their best team yet - my partner & I

Quote Originally Posted by heliwoman
    Correction: My partner & me.

After reading various boards and such, I called WRP this afternoon and asked the person answering the phones if "the calls" had gone out yet. She confirmed that yes indeed the calls had gone out to those selected for the semi finals. She also said though that others might be considered later on if any of these did not go through, such as failing the health exam or due to time contraints.

For all of the cities?
    Last edited by Marine Wife; 10-28-2003 at 11:03 AM.

What's the number

What is WPR and what is the phone number there? I would love to call myself. Thanks for your help!

Captain of the World
    THE AMAZING RACE
    World Race Productions
    4120 Del Rey Avenue
    Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
    310-577-9381

That info was compliments of Marinewife, who I assume is pretty bummed right now. Sorry about that, but life does go on.

My only concern is that CBS will not renew TAR after season 5 unless the ratings really take off.

It is the most intriguing reality show out there and the only show that you do will on your smarts and skill. The other ones are all decided by what others think and not what you can do. CBS needs to have two seasons a year like survivor.

Captain of the World
    give them a call and let us know what they say.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast