+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: interviews scheduled?

Captain of the World
    So if we see a team of a former rams cheerleader and a one nut guy we will know it is you.

Quote Originally Posted by nairb247
    So if we see a team of a former rams cheerleader and a one nut guy we will know it is you.
    Yep! You won't see it...but he'll be walking a little lighter on one side!

Peace and Chicken Grease!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine Wife
    No kidding...I mean I would've given my teammate's left nut to be on TAR5, but like you said Life goes on! I have started brainstorming ideas for TAR6 (that is if they decide to continue with a 6th season!) All we can do is try!

Hey..that's my left nut you are talking about!!! I happen to like both of my nuts think you very much....I know we're close and all but damn girl!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthPaw
    Hey..that's my left nut you are talking about!!! I happen to like both of my nuts think you very much....I know we're close and all but damn girl!!!!
    It's all about sacrifice! You have to give alittle to get alittle! And yes I would make that kindof sacrifice if I had to! LOL!

It's all about sacrifice! You have to give alittle to get alittle! And yes I would make that kindof sacrifice if I had to! LOL!

There is a really good joke in that comment just waiting to happen...but I should probably leave it alone for now

Captain of the World
    does that joke have anything to do with give a little to get a little?

the question is south paw would you let marine wife (ang) sacrifice that nut?

why is it the men who always have to sacrifice body parts???

does that joke have anything to do with give a little to get a little?

the question is south paw would you let marine wife (ang) sacrifice that nut?

why is it the men who always have to sacrifice body parts???
    You got it...the give a little get a little part

And no..I would not let her sacrifice a nut!!..and I hav no idea why it is always ( not always always..just seems like always) the man that has to make the bodily sacrifice! What happened to equal rights!!!j/k!!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthPaw
    You got it...the give a little get a little part

And no..I would not let her sacrifice a nut!!..and I hav no idea why it is always ( not always always..just seems like always) the man that has to make the bodily sacrifice! What happened to equal rights!!!j/k!!
    I don't think you could handle what I have to sacrifice! =) JK!

Well you know what Sue Johanson always says...since the men feel that they are superior over women, let them be on top doing all of the work!

MWA! (kisses!) But in reality I don't think I could handle not being in charge, at least a little bit of the time!

Okay conversation ended...it's taking a turn for the worst!

Captain of the World
    I don't think you could handle what I have to sacrifice! =) JK!

Well you know what Sue Johanson always says...since the men feel that they are superior over women, let them be on top doing all of the work!

MWA! (kisses!) But in reality I don't think I could handle not being in charge, at least a little bit of the time!

Okay conversation ended...it's taking a turn for the worst!

Just out of curiosity and I don't even know if it is appropriate to ask this on this site but the two of you auditioned together yet it seems you live far apart from each other is that the case? Just trying to understand.

Just out of curiosity and I don't even know if it is appropriate to ask this on this site but the two of you auditioned together yet it seems you live far apart from each other is that the case? Just trying to understand.
    Actually we live right down the street from one another! His wife and my husband are brother and sister.

What gave you that impression, that we lived far apart?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast