+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 63

Thread: interviews scheduled?

  1. #31
    Captain of the World
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    154
    So if we see a team of a former rams cheerleader and a one nut guy we will know it is you.

  2. #32
    Happy Holidays! Marine Wife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Show-Me-State
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by nairb247
    So if we see a team of a former rams cheerleader and a one nut guy we will know it is you.
    Yep! You won't see it...but he'll be walking a little lighter on one side!

  3. #33
    Peace and Chicken Grease!
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    St. Charles, MO
    Age
    41
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine Wife
    No kidding...I mean I would've given my teammate's left nut to be on TAR5, but like you said Life goes on! I have started brainstorming ideas for TAR6 (that is if they decide to continue with a 6th season!) All we can do is try!

    Hey..that's my left nut you are talking about!!! I happen to like both of my nuts think you very much....I know we're close and all but damn girl!!!!

  4. #34
    Happy Holidays! Marine Wife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Show-Me-State
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthPaw
    Hey..that's my left nut you are talking about!!! I happen to like both of my nuts think you very much....I know we're close and all but damn girl!!!!
    It's all about sacrifice! You have to give alittle to get alittle! And yes I would make that kindof sacrifice if I had to! LOL!

  5. #35
    Peace and Chicken Grease!
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    St. Charles, MO
    Age
    41
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine Wife
    It's all about sacrifice! You have to give alittle to get alittle! And yes I would make that kindof sacrifice if I had to! LOL!

    There is a really good joke in that comment just waiting to happen...but I should probably leave it alone for now

  6. #36
    Captain of the World
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    154
    does that joke have anything to do with give a little to get a little?

    the question is south paw would you let marine wife (ang) sacrifice that nut?

    why is it the men who always have to sacrifice body parts???

  7. #37
    Peace and Chicken Grease!
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    St. Charles, MO
    Age
    41
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by nairb247
    does that joke have anything to do with give a little to get a little?

    the question is south paw would you let marine wife (ang) sacrifice that nut?

    why is it the men who always have to sacrifice body parts???
    You got it...the give a little get a little part

    And no..I would not let her sacrifice a nut!!..and I hav no idea why it is always ( not always always..just seems like always) the man that has to make the bodily sacrifice! What happened to equal rights!!!j/k!!

  8. #38
    Happy Holidays! Marine Wife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Show-Me-State
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthPaw
    You got it...the give a little get a little part

    And no..I would not let her sacrifice a nut!!..and I hav no idea why it is always ( not always always..just seems like always) the man that has to make the bodily sacrifice! What happened to equal rights!!!j/k!!
    I don't think you could handle what I have to sacrifice! =) JK!

    Well you know what Sue Johanson always says...since the men feel that they are superior over women, let them be on top doing all of the work!

    MWA! (kisses!) But in reality I don't think I could handle not being in charge, at least a little bit of the time!

    Okay conversation ended...it's taking a turn for the worst!

  9. #39
    Captain of the World
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine Wife
    I don't think you could handle what I have to sacrifice! =) JK!

    Well you know what Sue Johanson always says...since the men feel that they are superior over women, let them be on top doing all of the work!

    MWA! (kisses!) But in reality I don't think I could handle not being in charge, at least a little bit of the time!

    Okay conversation ended...it's taking a turn for the worst!

    Just out of curiosity and I don't even know if it is appropriate to ask this on this site but the two of you auditioned together yet it seems you live far apart from each other is that the case? Just trying to understand.

  10. #40
    Happy Holidays! Marine Wife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Show-Me-State
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by nairb247
    Just out of curiosity and I don't even know if it is appropriate to ask this on this site but the two of you auditioned together yet it seems you live far apart from each other is that the case? Just trying to understand.
    Actually we live right down the street from one another! His wife and my husband are brother and sister.

    What gave you that impression, that we lived far apart?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.