+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Everything you always wanted to know about John, but didn't know WHO to ask:

Dex
    Quote Originally Posted by TAR4 ATC Dave
    And to get back to John...you all don't realize how TALL he is! I'm 6'3" and was looking up all night - and he was sitting down!
    Dave
    Dave, isn't it about time to initiate John into the League of Big Friendly Giants?

Dex
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    I have no ties to CBS. But TAR is my favorite reality show, and I've done the interviews with the teams for 2 seasons (thanks to CBS for that one). And over the 4 seasons of TAR, I've seen most of those questions hashed through at least once.

So I guess the answer is that I am just the typical hardcore fan, and in the immortal words of The Miracles, "I don't work for nobody but me".
    Thanks John for answering!

You must be one BIG hardcore fan :cool: That's all I have for you... for now

Quote Originally Posted by TAR4 ATC Dave
    Sure, I'll answer - my highest game ever was only a 280, which I've shot once. I have about half a dozen 279s as well. My highest series ever was a 765.

And to get back to John...you all don't realize how TALL he is! I'm 6'3" and was looking up all night - and he was sitting down!

Dave
    Gosh! that really IS tall..

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I have no ties to CBS. But TAR is my favorite reality show, and I've done the interviews with the teams for 2 seasons (thanks to CBS for that one). And over the 4 seasons of TAR, I've seen most of those questions hashed through at least once.

So I guess the answer is that I am just the typical hardcore fan, and in the immortal words of The Miracles, "I don't work for nobody but me".
    You don't say... I never know you liked The Amazing Race above all...

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    John, did you ever meet any other reailty show contestant besides dave?
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

John, I'm thrilled that you *finally* pulled off that meeting with Dave in Chicago!

And folks, don't be fooled by John's "aw shucks" bit. The FORT is the leading reality TV fan site on the web .. and for good reason. The network folks are finally taking note.

Dave - glad you and John got a chance to meet. And of course, I'm so glad you're a now-frequent-flyer at the FORT.

Dex
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    The FORT is the leading reality TV fan site on the web .. and for good reason.
    I couldn't agree more.

Dex
    Hey John another question, hope it's not too personal...

What do you do for a living? Judging from how great this site is, is it something related to IT? Ok I could be asking a stupid question here since I'm a total computer idiot and I don't know how much skills you need to set up something like this...

Hmm I reckon you're becoming sort of a celebrity yourself!

I'm a self-employed computer consultant, but in a niche field that really has nothing to do with any of this. But I've been working with computers in some capacity since I was 9 (programming, web design, etc). Most of it I can muddle through, but it's definitely not my area of expertise.

I'm lucky enough to work from home, most of the time, and to be able to set my own schedule, most of the time. That allows me to waste a lot of time on the site.

Dex
    Thanks John that was quick!

But I've been working with computers in some capacity since I was 9
    I'm so ashamed...

That allows me to waste a lot of time on the site.
    Well I must say it's time well wasted!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast