+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What we have so far......

except for the fact that Ian acts like the Ugly American, and untill you are overseas and see that in person, you will never understand what an embarrassment to the US that is. I have seen ppl do that and got out of the area before someone thought I was with them.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Craig and amna.
    Well...I can say that Ken and Gerard are my favorite team. They are funny, nice, and are having fun during the race.
    As for Ian and Teri, I like Teri. She is holding her own, and once in a while gives Ian a good jab. I do have to say these two have surprised me. They have been doing pretty good. If it wasn't for Ian's abrasive behaviour, they would be okay in my book.

Originally posted by Ilikai
    except for the fact that Ian acts like the Ugly American, and untill you are overseas and see that in person, you will never understand what an embarrassment to the US that is. I have seen ppl do that and got out of the area before someone thought I was with them.
    Yep, Ili! It IS an embarrassment! I can't stand it when ppl start acting Ugly in another country. Makes all of us look bad. I wish I could go over to them and just slap them.

Wlecome craig and amna! Be sure to go over and post in the "Introduce Yourself" thread in the General Discussion area (if you haven't done so already)...

K/G are definitely my favorite team. At this point, I'd say the Wonder Twins are second and John Vito/Jill are third. It looks like K/G are taking the race seriously, but not so seriously that they can't have fun at the same time. I do hope they go far, and I have a feeling that they could very well surprise us...

Hi guys & thanks for the warm welcome. I didn't even know that this site existed until i started searching for D/D on google!

Well, we're very pleased to have you here amna, and craig too.

There are lots of different forums here so hopefully you will visit the others and share your views with us in them too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123