+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: TAR5 Applications are up

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Either that or they meant to release it later?

I need to get a passport

The schedule above sounds good to me
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I've never known CBS to even have a website for a show this far before it airs... how can they have a 5 before it even films? No bio's to put up etc.

The aps for TAR 4 could be gotten off of the TAR 3 site
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    CBS can't for TAR like us !!! Well, maybe not. They might need to do adjustments...

Wanna-be TAR Racer invisible777's Avatar
    Perhaps Moonves decided to do an All-Star race and pulled the apps offline. Hah, wishful thinking, but who knows...
    "Reality is merely an illusion abeit a very pesistent one."

Cali, they've had a website up for shows that they needed aplications for before.

Woohoo!! Yippee!! This is fantastic news if they really go through with it. It has to be a good sign! I am ready to start watching the new season right now. I am so excited. Who knows maybe I'll even apply if they really do it. Woohoo! Woohoo! I juped out of my seat when I saw this.

I am cautiously optimistic after the news that they pulled the application off but I hope like someone else said that they are either working on revising the site or just holding it off for an official CBS announcement. I guess they could still do anything so I am just keeping my fingers crossed and looking forward with hope and excitement.

But please, if you haven't written those letters, write them, it can only help. I don't think that without the support that has been shown so far we would have seen those applications go up. But with everybody supporting the show including Bruckheimer, I think it will make it a lot harder for the network to say no.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    I've never known CBS to even have a website for a show this far before it airs... how can they have a 5 before it even films? No bio's to put up etc.

The aps for TAR 4 could be gotten off of the TAR 3 site
    Big Brother's website goes up before they even pick contestants. I think what they put on there is info on the show (although I think people applying already know about the show), the rules and the application. I didn't realize they had an actual site up, I figured they just had a link on their website that took you to the application. I hope it's not a bad sign that it's down.

I just checked out the link but it's still inaccessible to us. Sad... but at least there is still a hope for TAR5. Better than nothing right? Heh, wonder will there ever be a Singapore version of TAR. I'll be the first to take part! And they should have a teenage version of TAR, could be rather interesting...

People in America, continue with your efforts! People from the rest of the world are counting on ya~ By the way, please support "Pirates of the Carribean", it's a Jerry Bruckheimer production!
    ~~ Failure is all but a detour to success~~

Quote Originally Posted by invisible777
    As of 11:30 AM ET time, the Amazing Race 5 website (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race5) has been taken offline...

Crap?
    Strange... maybe they need to make some changes to it first?

+ Reply to Thread