+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Bruckheimer To CBS Pres Moonves: "I Want Amazing Race 5."

  1. #11
    FORT Regular Myersfan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Age
    27
    Posts
    77
    Excellent news! Thanks for sharing.
    Derek & Drew and Tian & Jaree = Best.Amazing.Race.Teams.Ever.

    http://ddtjamazingrace.cjb.net

  2. #12
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606
    I read this over at the TWoP forum and thought I'd pass it along, though I'm not sure how much I'd put into it. The person who posted said they someone by e-mail only, and this person apparently has some ties to the show, by the way it sounds. Anyway, long story short, they were e-mailed and told that when TAR4 was on, the chances of a fifth season were less than 50/50. Now, the chances are getting better, and they think it's because of all the letters that have been coming in (not sure how many that is) and are encouraging people to write to CBS and tell them how much you love the show because it looks like it's working. As I said, not sure how much truth I'd put into this, put still it gets my hopes up (and I hope it's not for nothing.)

  3. #13
    R-O-A-D-B-L-O-C-K roadblock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    I read this over at the TWoP forum and thought I'd pass it along, though I'm not sure how much I'd put into it. The person who posted said they someone by e-mail only, and this person apparently has some ties to the show, by the way it sounds. Anyway, long story short, they were e-mailed and told that when TAR4 was on, the chances of a fifth season were less than 50/50. Now, the chances are getting better, and they think it's because of all the letters that have been coming in (not sure how many that is) and are encouraging people to write to CBS and tell them how much you love the show because it looks like it's working. As I said, not sure how much truth I'd put into this, put still it gets my hopes up (and I hope it's not for nothing.)
    That was Theschnauzers, s/he is a member and posts here too. Write to save The Amazing Race Anyway, hope that's a good news.
    And the Emmy goes to.....THE AMAZING RACE!!! (For real!)
    .

  4. #14
    COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    At the FORT
    Posts
    12,971
    to my guy!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

  5. #15
    Wanna-be TAR Racer invisible777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    124
    So one day after Bruckheimer makes a call to CBS, Moonves decides to do TAR5. Impressive, Mr. Bruckheimer, most impressive.
    "Reality is merely an illusion abeit a very pesistent one."

  6. #16
    FORT Regular tallgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by invisible777
    So one day after Bruckheimer makes a call to CBS, Moonves decides to do TAR5. Impressive, Mr. Bruckheimer, most impressive.
    He must be really important to CBS for them to make such a big decision in one day.

  7. #17
    Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,219
    SO TAR5 is possible ? There's light for The Amazing Race ?

  8. #18
    Wanna-be TAR Racer invisible777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by tallgirl
    He must be really important to CBS for them to make such a big decision in one day.

    If it wasn't for the Bruck, CBS wouldn't have CSI or CSI: Miami -- two of the top rated shows not only on CBS but on television.
    "Reality is merely an illusion abeit a very pesistent one."

  9. #19
    FORT Fan akari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    a small sunny island
    Age
    28
    Posts
    240
    One word: Wow.
    I know Mr. Bruckheimer was influential and important but never thought that he was that great. All the movies and stuff. I only know "Pirates of the Carribean" due to Orlando Bloom... Hee, me and my small little world.
    Anyway, hopefully, with the efforts of Mr. Bruckheimer and the avid fans, TAR5 will be in existence and more will come. Maybe Singaporeans can also start writing a combined letter and send it to America...
    ~~ Failure is all but a detour to success~~

  10. #20
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,284
    Without A Trace is another top-rated series produced by Bruckheimer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.