Closed Thread

Thread: TAR / Early Show tapes

TAR_fan

TAR tapes

hi guys, like all of you here, i am just addicted to R&C, not in a way of wanting to be with them, but just want to know everything about their sweet stories and sincerely hope that they would stay strong in their relationship forever.

I know some of you recorded the TAR episodes, I would love to get a copy of them so bad and of course I would pay for everything. Please please contact me if you are willing to make me a copy.

please contact at: reichchip@hotmail.com

FORT Newbie

I want a copy of THE EARLY SHOW and

Yes.. i am looking for a copy of THE EARLY show, and a couple of TAR4 episodes - the episode of they did the buggy thingy ( i think thats the 12th??).. i wil pay of course...

so anybody who can make a copy of these please email me at mikeadmirer@yahoo.com

p/s: if u have any other show that has R&C in it, maybe they made a appearance or something, i want them too!

Tapes ???

Does anyone know if CBS is planning to release the races on Tapes or DVD's? If not, knowing that Reichen and Chip are the winners, it would be great to have a tape of the race to watch again and again. Any suggestions? I would be happy to reimburse for tape and postage. Thanks

Wanna-be TAR Racer invisible777's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlFromVenus
    Yes.. i am looking for a copy of THE EARLY show, and a couple of TAR4 episodes - the episode of they did the buggy thingy ( i think thats the 12th??).. i wil pay of course...

so anybody who can make a copy of these please email me at mikeadmirer@yahoo.com

p/s: if u have any other show that has R&C in it, maybe they made a appearance or something, i want them too!

Look around IRC, I downloaded Early Show this afternoon, 25 megs and beautiful quality. Episodes are there two, weighing in anywhere from 225 meg up to 600meg depending on quality.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    I am looking for Amazing Race 4 the WHOLE SEASON on VHS. IF YOU HAVE PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME to WORK OUT SOME DEAL .. thanks
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

could someone please PM me with an IRC channel that provides TAR4 stuff? thanks.

Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frillybunny
    could someone please PM me with an IRC channel that provides TAR4 stuff? thanks.
    Me too, please. I would appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by invisible777
    Look around IRC, I downloaded Early Show this afternoon, 25 megs and beautiful quality. Episodes are there two, weighing in anywhere from 225 meg up to 600meg depending on quality.
    Aiya! 225 meg at the least? How many hours is that?

invisible777, I have some questions about IRC. Once you've connected on to channel #survivor-central, what next? What do you type into the chatroom type box?
    Last edited by haejin; 08-29-2003 at 12:05 PM.

Please take this discussion to PM, if you need to have it. While trading videotapes of recorded episodes is commonly acceptable, downloading episodes from IRC or other file-sharing systems is illegal, and we do not condone it on our site.

Thanks!

Closed Thread