+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any of you feelin' blue because The Amazing Race is over??

FORT Regular
    I'm having a massive TAR withdrawal syndrome! So are my whole group of regular never-miss-an-episode-of-TAR friends. We're all bemoaning the fact that TAR is not on our TV screens anymore and we have completely nothing to do on a Friday night (That's when TAR is on over here in Malaysia).

Consensus has it that Reichen & Chip will be dearly missed, with Kelly & Jon coming in second.

As for Survivor, I can't wait til the cast announcement on Thursday (which would be our Friday morning, I think). Will be watching it, though I doubt it'd beat the way I feel about TAR.

TAR was the only thing i was looking forward for every week! i hope that there'll be TAR5, which isn't really impossible..

CJT
    Quote Originally Posted by jeez_princess
    TAR was the only thing i was looking forward for every week! i hope that there'll be TAR5, which isn't really impossible..
    Me too! TAR was the only show I looked forward to every week!
    It really made my summer in some ways... I'm bluer than blue...

I'm starting to feel a little depressed too... TAR is my all time favourite reality show... I'll just have to make do with Survivior now...

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by acid jazz
    Any of you feelin' blue because The Amazing Race is over??

Well, I am. This evening while I was logging in, I was shocked to see The Amazing Race forum on the bottom page, It was always on the top. I totally have nothing against the FORT okay. It just made me realize that TAR is really over. I am truly sadened by the idea that we might not be able to share our thoughts and insights about the race as often as we all used to, simply because it is all over now.

I really hope that there will be a 5th installment of this fine reality adventure show so we can all bond and share our thoughts again.

To all of you, my fellow TAR die hard fans, please do not get tired of visiting our beloved TAR forum, let us keep the communication line open!

I will surely miss all the good times that we all shared here and the times where the posts just keep on coming and coming, it's the coolest.

Lastly, Thank you to John for FORT, this is truly a fantastic site, all the fans simply get along and have fun, all posters are descent and careful and it's so clean here, hehe, no annoying ultra foul language used, that's the good thing about PG13 sites.

Long Live The Amazing Race!!! Horay!!!
    To all my fellow TAR die hard fans - I will miss you guys, lets keep in touch okay!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by acid jazz
    Any of you feelin' blue because The Amazing Race is over??

Well, I am. This evening while I was logging in, I was shocked to see The Amazing Race forum on the bottom page, It was always on the top. I totally have nothing against the FORT okay. It just made me realize that TAR is really over. I am truly sadened by the idea that we might not be able to share our thoughts and insights about the race as often as we all used to, simply because it is all over now.

I really hope that there will be a 5th installment of this fine reality adventure show so we can all bond and share our thoughts again.

To all of you, my fellow TAR die hard fans, please do not get tired of visiting our beloved TAR forum, let us keep the communication line open!

I will surely miss all the good times that we all shared here and the times where the posts just keep on coming and coming, it's the coolest.

Lastly, Thank you to John for FORT, this is truly a fantastic site, all the fans simply get along and have fun, all posters are descent and careful and it's so clean here, hehe, no annoying ultra foul language used, that's the good thing about PG13 sites.

Long Live The Amazing Race!!! Horay!!!
    To all my fellow TAR die hard fans - I will miss you guys, lets keep in touch okay!

With TAR 4 ended, I'm looking forward to TAR5. Just hope they will continue another season as I'm so crazy about the show. Get our fingers crossed though.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Get your toes crossed too, just in case.

Dex
    There's nothing for me to look foward to on Friday nights anymore... And the fact that I watched the last episode THRICE doesn't help in easing the pain of knowing that there might not be a TAR5... aw man I just love the last 10 mins when they stepped onto the mat...

missin the race

i'm sure that when the race is over i will miss it heaps! its such a gr8 show and if they make it come to an end its the biggest mistake they will ever make! i hope they reliase that before its too late
    steff

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I miss everything... Now Fridays will be different. And seriously, school SUCKS in Singapore!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast