+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: any tv appearances this week?????

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    thanks rcsmom
    I assume they will be on CTV as they were the station that TAR came on, I hope I dont miss it!
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

C&R might have an appearance or two (besides the ones we know about), but I wouldn't expect the remaining teams to do much in the way of post-show publicity.

FORT Regular
    Yep, for most of the racers, their 15 minutes of fame is up. If CBS cancels, expect a ton of them to become a distant memory.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidM
    Yep, for most of the racers, their 15 minutes of fame is up. If CBS cancels, expect a ton of them to become a distant memory.
    That will be sad huh ? I mean, you can't see them anymore. From where I am, my chances of seeing any of them is even slimmer...

Quote Originally Posted by DavidM
    Ah, memories..... Just not the same as seeing it again.

Jon & Al want to do a TV show (yah!) so we might see them again.

Jeff wants to be an actor, so we might see him again.

C/R want to be more active in gay rights, so we might see more of them, if you follow gay news. Plus R wants to be on a soap opera, so we might see him there too. Actually y'all might see him there. I don't watch soap operas myself.

I think most of the interviews are over though. And once Survivor ramps up tomorrow that'll grab all the news.

Hopefully we'll still have some of the teams' websites for awhile.

CJT

Toronto

Does anybody know the show they were supposed to be in Toronto?
    I checked all shows but no trace of the two...

Quote Originally Posted by Levdrakon

Jeff wants to be an actor, so we might see him again.

No, it's David who's considering acting. Jeff has mentioned in other post-race interviews that he might do some hosting stuff if the offers are right, but other than that he's very happy with his career right now--and why not, he's probably earning more than the other racers combined.

FORT Fan
    I'm not sure where I read this (perhaps, TV Guide on-line?), but Reichen has stated he will appear on the season premiere on NBC's long-running sitcom "Frasier" starring Kelsey Grammar.

The episode is scheduled to air September 23 at 9:00 p.m. (eastern time). According to the article, Reichen has a small part, with only one line of dialogue. So don't blink, you may miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by jpoliver
    I'm not sure where I read this (perhaps, TV Guide on-line?), but Reichen has stated he will appear on the season premiere on NBC's long-running sitcom "Frasier" starring Kelsey Grammar.

The episode is scheduled to air September 23 at 9:00 p.m. (eastern time). According to the article, Reichen has a small part, with only one line of dialogue. So don't blink, you may miss it.
    That's right. And Reichen actually reveals his line in this article at http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/lif...206847,00.html --here's a direct quote:

'The line is 'Can I borrow some sugar?' said in a cafe where Niles, Daphne and others are talking about borrowing sperm from a sperm donor,' said Reichen with a not-so-cynical laugh.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast