+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Our Interview with Kelly and Jon

Another excellent interview, John!

So, take it for what it was, we were joking around, it's who we are.
    Good for them. They don't need to apologize for who they are. You could tell that the nicknames and little jabs they took at the other teams were meant as a joke, so I didn't hold that against them. They sure added a lot of humor and drama to the show. If they had won, they would've totally deserved it, just like R&C and J&D, imo.

I hadn't realized that Kelly and Jon were only about 10-15 minutes behind R&C. I was thinking they were about an hour behind since they missed their flight. Kudos to Jon and Kelly for catching up that fast.

Kelly: I had a panic attack, because I know how I am - I know I'm high-strung and "Flo-like", I guess you could say.
    Flo-like! At least, Kelly knows how to laugh at herself.

Kelly and Jon, I hope you have a nice wedding and a wonderful future together!

Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    Awesome interview, John!

I'd never thought Kelly and Jon were evil people outside of the race. I've always knew that they are nice, caring, and decent individuals. I'm really glad the race strengthened their relationship. I wish them the best of luck!!!

FORT Regular
    Thanks John for the great interview. Kelly and Jon have always been my favorite team from the beginning. I just enjoyed their bickering. They provided the show with so many funny moments and situations. All the best Kelly and Jon!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    Good for them. They don't need to apologize for who they are. You could tell that the nicknames and little jabs they took at the other teams were meant as a joke, so I didn't hold that against them.
    I don't know if anyone saw Jon's bio on the CBS site before it was edited. This man noted, among other unpleasant things, his "phobia for fat people" and how much he disliked most other people in general. I'm not really sure how much his jabs and nicknames weren't his real thoughts about other people.

CBS edited his bio (and those of others) shortly after they were put up on the website, probably rethinking wanting to have team members demonstrating some of their more unpleasant personal attributes. I wish Kelly and Jon all the best, but I can't say I was upset they didn't win.

Still wish the clowns had won,

- Etta

Quote Originally Posted by Etta Shootka
    I don't know if anyone saw Jon's bio on the CBS site before it was edited. This man noted, among other unpleasant things, his "phobia for fat people" and how much he disliked most other people in general. I'm not really sure how much his jabs and nicknames weren't his real thoughts about other people.

CBS edited his bio (and those of others) shortly after they were put up on the website, probably rethinking wanting to have team members demonstrating some of their more unpleasant personal attributes. I wish Kelly and Jon all the best, but I can't say I was upset they didn't win.

Still wish the clowns had won,

- Etta
    Oh, I didn't see any of their bios before they were edited. Any other bits of 'interesting' information?

Leo
    Premium Member
    I believe the contestant threads here all have the unedited bios on the first page.

Yep, all of our contestant threads have the unedited bios up, in the first post of the first page.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    As always John, thank you for taking the time to interview them. It changed my mind about them a weeee bit!

Great interview, John! Though I might not have always enjoyed them during the race, they did impress me towards the end and in your interview.

Best of luck to you both, Kelly and Jon!

What is this, the Kelly and Jon Love Fest?

I've said this before, I'm a crazy lunatic from Texas, and Jon's a jerk from Jersey...
    ...which hardly excuses your behavior.

'Nuf said.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast