+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    This is the worst ending ever. Flo winning is a billion times more "right" than these no good jerks. Creeps. Whiners. I blame that dumb airline guy. I'm so upset.

I don't think I've ever felt this livid. Not even when Jenna won S6. Yes, it is mostly because the Goats were that behind, not because of the R/C victory.

Ah, such sweet sorrow. Such sweet sorrw.

Holy hell, I can't believe they fricken won!! I was screaming my head off, but who the hell cares, my neighbors already think I'm crazy. Reichen totally rawks!! He really took control this leg, and his calming influence really made a difference. He simply rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by lilsonny
    My Boys won!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!! Yes I can... Waiting for rcmum to call me.......
    More friends and family of Reichen and Chip?? Kewl. Be proud. Your boys are awesome!

Bu-bye Kelly and Jon... too bad, so sad...NOT

FORT Regular
    Congratulations to Reichen and Chip!!!!
    and to kelly and jon too! it was a good race and whew, a close one too.

i wish there was more airtime on the finish line, it was good to see the whole bunch again. they all looked happy by the way!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by firegirl
    I was ok w/them winning instead of the goats right up until they made it a gay thing! Why did they do that? So what they are gay! SO WHAT!!!!!!! Gay people do things all the time, win public office, invent things, graduate from school, parent children! Geeze! Why did they have to say that? The ONLY problem I have ever had w/them is how rude they were on several occasions.
    It's great that you're so enlightened about the "gay thing". Unfortunately, there are still many who are not, which is why Reichen & Chip made a big deal about it.

yeah...now i have to go through AR withdrawal as well. i have a feeling this isn't the last one though....

i really did enjoy seeing all of the teams at the finish line cheering the teams on. was especially nice to see tian and jaree as well as monica and sharee

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    GREAT FINALE. Great episode. Great payoff

I felt horrible for David & Jeff when we didn't see them for about 40 minutes - I figured they were gone. Still, they played awesome.

I even felt a little bad for Kelly & Jon. They really did play a good game even if they need attitude adjustments.

Awesome, awesome, awesome!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    I was pretty disappointed with tonight's finale (and it's not because Chip and Reichen won and Kelly and Jon didn't.) But I'm even more disappointed because now I go into AR withdrawl. Ah, well, back to the tapes of past seasons I go.
    I had a feeling the goats would lose as soon as they said they were going to win and wouldn't make any mistakes. Didn't think they'd lose THAT bad.

I feel your pain kiddo.

I'm really up in air about not having the race around and not watching them interact. I feel like i've lost some friends
    I so wanted dave and jeff to do better than jon and kelly

Reichen and Chip rock.
    David and Jeff rock.
    Team JoKe sucks.

The ending touched me. A lot.

David and Jeff didn't seem to have any sour grapes towards their finish. Such great guys. They should have won.

Ok, I broke down and read it. I am so glad Chip and Reichen won! The only thing that would have made it better would have been if David and Jeff came in second.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread