+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

CJT
    Quote Originally Posted by 1083
    I don't even wanna know about the whole chicken thing Eldee but I'll be right over for the celebration party, woo hoo Saugus, MA (representing the mighty East Coast) just won the craziest game little league game ever in the World Series 14-13 so everyone I cheered for won tonight- I wonder if I can bottle this for November 2004

I have to say minus the initial driving mayhem K&J had mucho class this night and I wish them a long and happy marriage.

awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Van Munster was right on the money! The winners were truly deserving!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    Can we please not attack each other and discuss the show?
    Heated perhaps, attack no. As far as I am concerned there is no name calling but you have to ask who started to call some racers: dumb, undeserving and 100 other pejoratives.
    Phil

Quote Originally Posted by 1083
    I don't even wanna know about the whole chicken thing Eldee but I'll be right over for the celebration party,"

"woo hoo Saugus, MA (representing the mighty East Coast) just won the craziest game little league game ever in the World Series 14-13 so everyone I cheered for won tonight- I wonder if I can bottle this for November 2004 .......
    Congrats to the little leaguers of Saugus, Ma!

Did you see or tape the finale?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I actually liked Kelly and Jon more tonight than any other episode.

I found it kind of ironic when the airline guy wouldn't let them on the plane. All I could think of was episode one when Jon told the shuttle bus driver to not let Monica/Sheree on the bus and Kelly said "Karma, that's going to bite you in the a--."
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Tsutroi
    .......Winning is like icing on a cake but most importantly, they have been great role models all-around for the audience and they are the first couple (intimate) ever to win an Amazing Race. It also shows why human beings are meant to be paired (as two) just like the Chinese language writes 'human' as a two stroke words, one supporting another.......I will miss TAR4.
    Tsutrio, that's beautiful.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsutroi
    Heated perhaps, attack no. As far as I am concerned there is no name calling but you have to ask who started to call some racers: dumb, undeserving and 100 other pejoratives.
    A point of clarification...
    Racers/reality show contestants are subject to any criticism on this board (and that includes calling them idiots, undeserving, etc...). FORT members are not.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

it peeves me when someone looks at being gay as a choice....hell, who would choose a lifestyle with so much persecution and hatred....well peace be with you

Kelly said it all with her statement in the cab in Phoenix - "I'm sure they (R/C) got exact directions" (to the anchor). Reichen & Chip played it just a little bit smarter than J/K and stayed just enough ahead on each leg to win. Good fight J/K and CONGRATULATIONS Reichen & Chip!! My first season of TAR - thanks to all of the teams for making it fun, and hopefully the network won't make it my first and last. Special thanks to our lovely site owner John for getting me interested enough to watch just by being so enthusiastic about it himself!
    Sing & dance the night away!

FORT Fogey
    Isn't either Tian or Jaree gay too? I am not sure just asking as I thought I read something in one of the bios.

FORT Regular
    CONGRATS! REICHEN AND CHIP

This team truly deserved it! They played smart, they played hard and they played fair. Boy, the phobes on Survivor Sucks and TWOP are probably so pissed off. Congrats to RC's Mom too and thanks for defending your son and sharing so much about them on this board. If I was on the West Coast, I would love to meet them someday.

Also, my glasses must have been dirty because all I could see when Jon got naked was a blur.

They went threw them so fast I missed seeing Steve and Dave and Steve and Josh.
    Did you see the expression on Josh's face when they were taking that big group photo? Not only did Josh have a pissed-off look on his face, but I think I saw him giving "the finger" in the group photo. Can anyone verify?

Racers/reality show contestants are subject to any criticism on this board (and that includes calling them idiots, undeserving, etc...).
    Yeah that. If they don't like being criticized, THEN DON'T GO ON A TELEVISION SHOW. You become a public figure and you lose your right to privacy.
    Last edited by DavidM; 08-21-2003 at 11:14 PM.

+ Reply to Thread