+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rules for the Fast Forward

FORT Newbie

Rules for the Fast Forward

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knows the rules regarding the fast forward. Is it still available? Kell & Jon are the only team not to use it so I wondered if they can use it in the finale and win it all. If anyone has a link to the rules or knows the answer please respond. Very Curious.

Thanks!!!

Kelly Fan 1,
    From what I read on the other posts, no one can use the fast forward on the last episode. I think there might be a thread on this with more info.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Kelly Fan 1,
    From what I read on the other posts, no one can use the fast forward on the last episode. I think there might be a thread on this with more info.
    Thanks for the reply. That stinks if that is the case. I think that if you got that far without it you should be able to have a chance to use it. Oh well.

Thanks

Wanna-be TAR Racer invisible777's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyFan1
    Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knows the rules regarding the fast forward. Is it still available? Kell & Jon are the only team not to use it so I wondered if they can use it in the finale and win it all. If anyone has a link to the rules or knows the answer please respond. Very Curious.

Thanks!!!

The Fast Forward is usually included in the first or second route information (blue) envelope the contenstants receive on each leg. Each team may only use their Fast Forward once in the entire race. If two teams decide they both want to use the Fast Forward in the same leg, it is the team who gets to the Fast Forward location first who gets to use it, the other team, as Phil puts it: "is just wasting their time". The Fast Forward usually involves a task, and once completed, the team who completes the task may skip the Roadblock, Detour and any other Route Information and go directly to the leg's Pit Stop.

Hope that helps

Hug me!
    The FF cannot be used in the final episode (final leg).

Hope that helps
    Wrong! FF cannot be used in the 12th leg of the race as well.. I just don't understand the theory behind this. I mean, 12th leg is NEL round, why not let the team that still has the fast forward and use it ? Here is what I think TAR is completely messed up!

FORT Fogey
    Two things have to happen for a team to use an FF on a leg of the race:

1. The team cannot have used an FF previously.
    2. The leg has to offer an FF.

It's completely irrelevant if none, one or all of the remaining three teams have or haven't used an FF if there is no FF offered on the leg.

There's nothing unfair about it. An FF is a use or lose opportunity, not an entitlement.
    Last edited by Deep Dish; 08-19-2003 at 07:59 PM.

Regardless of who's used what, though, there are NO fast forwards at all after the 11th leg is complete, for any team. If you haven't used it by then, too bad.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar

If they allow Fast Forward at finish episode, won't ALL the teams be heading for that instead? I would say it will be very unfair then... I know that some Kelly and Jon fans are gonna say that it is not fair that they could not use their Fast Forward... Well..

I just asked that..................but I have a conclusion that they can't use it. BEcause i think it will be quite unfair or something

Hug me!
    I think it is unfair as well. I understand why ff might not be suitable for the last leg but I think on 12th leg, they should allow ff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast