+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Interview questions for the final 3 teams

Interview questions for the final 3 teams

I will be interviewing all 3 teams on Friday following the show. So, if there's something specific you'd like to suggest for questions, please PM me or e-mail me at admin@fansofrealitytv.com - you can do it now, or wait until after the finale, either way.

I entertain all questions, and thanks in advance to everyone! And thanks to those of you who have sent me questions throughout the season.

I'm really THAT Dave
    How about, "So ___ and ___, weren't Steve and Dave just the greatest?"

-or-

"____ and ____, we're pretty sure that Steve and Dave were your biggest threat. Weren't you relieved when they were Philiminated as early as they were, and how would it have felt racing for second place had they stayed in?"

(Yea, even I started laughng when I wrote that last one)

Dave

And PS to John: It's Steve and my job to get all three teams so loaded on Thursday night that they look as bad as they feel on Friday. I apologize in advance...

Get them all loaded - it'll make the questions seem more intelligent.

I'll try to work in Steve & Dave to every question. Like "do you think you'd have made it to the Final 3 if Steve & Dave weren't tragically eliminated early?" and so on. See, it can work!

Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TAR4 ATC Dave

-or-

"____ and ____, we're pretty sure that Steve and Dave were your biggest threat. Weren't you relieved when they were Philiminated as early as they were, and how would it have felt racing for second place had they stayed in?"

Dave

And PS to John: It's Steve and my job to get all three teams so loaded on Thursday night that they look as bad as they feel on Friday. I apologize in advance...

Dave & Steve, I LOVE your sense of humour! Keep it up!

You guys always make me laugh (even out loud; people around me must think I'm weird).

I'll try to work in Steve & Dave to every question. Like "do you think you'd have made it to the Final 3 if Steve & Dave weren't tragically eliminated early?" and so on. See, it can work!
    John...I swear if you do that at least a couple of times, you can have my share of the $26.50 Dave and I get to split for 8th place.

Did you invest those big bucks or buy lotto tickets?

I'm polishing up my "How did Steve & Dave react when you crossed the finish line first?" and "Do you think Steve & Dave would have played naked in the sand, too, and do you think it would have been as funny?" questions now...

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TAR4 ATC Dave

-or-

Dave

You are a heck of a funny person.
    But you have to remember that you did threaten one of the remaining Top 3 teams (Reichen and Chip) on the previous episode when they parked their cars before yours - something about watching out for their car tyres and you never know what will happen... Though it was all a misunderstanding...

$26.50 ??? I could have swore Dave said all you guys got were 2 big gulps and jumbo burrito to split from 7-eleven?

Shhhhh! You're going to blow it for me.
    Dave...if you read this, ignore that person behind the curtain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast