+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who has the BEST goodbye-speech ?

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    How come the final 3 teams do not have a farewell speech ? I was anticipating for it... Is it because they (the producers) do not want them to say a farewell speech and that the 3 teams will be frozen in memory for all of us?

The clowns, easily. The only truly likeable team in the race, IMO.

Here's one for worst farewell speech: Chip and Reichen. "Overcoming gayness???" Jeez, give it a rest. Nobody seems to care but you.

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    Jon and Al, definitely. They were so touched by the experience, and I felt their disappointment to be eliminated.

Chillie (Millie and Chuck). Even Phil Keoghan cared about their parting words, which were very heartfelt on Millie's part.

Monica and Sheree's speech was also very moving too, especially when you saw how the race brought them closer together.

You mean, the gay talk was the goodbye speech ?

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Tian and Jaree's was good, and even though I'm not the Clown's biggest fan, there's was touching. I like Debra and Steve's, too, although no one else mentioned it. The way Steve was so upset about being eliminated, and how supportive Debra was, was very touching (for lack of a better word...). They would have been a great team to see throughout the season.

Well... I didn't hear David and Jeff's... And they were having so little airtime on the last episode... I mean out of an hour, they only like have 5 minutes. Kelly and Jon's was the one that they talk about how much they love each other... That was quite sweet... Though I will not know if JON was the one who said it...

i had no idea there was a such thing

i had no idea there was a such thing as a good bye speach!

Well, there might not be one, but when a team gets eliminated, the team will have the final words.. I call that a "goodbye speech"

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    Well... I didn't hear David and Jeff's... And they were having so little airtime on the last episode... I mean out of an hour, they only like have 5 minutes. Kelly and Jon's was the one that they talk about how much they love each other... That was quite sweet... Though I will not know if JON was the one who said it...
    Did they have more than five minutes of airtime in any other episode? Anyway, it seemed like they weren't in the last half hour of the show until the very end when they found out who won. But there wasn't much to show, since they were so far behind.

But they could have shown Jeff doing the roadblock (swimming to find the rock and hammering the rock) in the dark.... Or maybe they can't.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast