+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: More nudity?

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    hmmmm in order to be nude, don't they have to be seen naked and not with a blur? otherwise they are just like seeing someone at the beach in a tiny swim suit. if thats nudity on t.v. then I see what all the hubbub is about on the Howard Stern, I got a naked chick in the studio, show is about. if it's blurred then there is nothing to see. which at times is a blessing.....see john's post on the page before

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    hmmmm in order to be nude, don't they have to be seen naked and not with a blur? otherwise they are just like seeing someone at the beach in a tiny swim suit. if thats nudity on t.v. then I see what all the hubbub is about on the Howard Stern, I got a naked chick in the studio, show is about. if it's blurred then there is nothing to see. which at times is a blessing.....see john's post on the page before
    There's no convenient blurring for anyone present at that beach. A streaker is nude/naked even if the tv broadcast obscures the nether regions, while a person wearing the teeniest bikini is not considered nude.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidM
    Another example of Jon's desperate attempts to attract Reichen. The flirting wasn't enough, now Jon strips off his clothes to show Reichen what he is missing.
    Well, i said... it's nothing much either... It's missing SPINE (Regroup to form the word) down there for Jon! Haha... But I don't think it's to attract Reichen... I mean, wouldn't Kelly be disapproving ?

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    Do we really need to see anyone on this show naked?
    'Yes' regarding female nudity. 'No' regarding male nudity. I wish they had a nude roadblock when there were more female contestants in the race. It would have been nice to see Jaree carry that fish basket on her head naked.

Uh... maybe Jon got nude because they were way behind so nobody got to see it? besides kelly and the crew

Quote Originally Posted by bill
    'Yes' regarding female nudity. 'No' regarding male nudity. I wish they had a nude roadblock when there were more female contestants in the race. It would have been nice to see Jaree carry that fish basket on her head naked.
    o...k...
    And the Emmy goes to.....THE AMAZING RACE!!! (For real!)

Quote Originally Posted by krammocon
    How about, to destruct the two gay guys? lolz... =)
    Hmmm... that's possible... but I think that they're the only team there at that time...

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    Uh... maybe Jon got nude because they were way behind so nobody got to see it? besides kelly and the crew
    Um... I doubt THAT... If they are way behind, Jon won't even have time to strip and Kelly won't even have time to cheer Jon... You must be not a fan of Kelly and Jon...

I am just wondering what is the roadblock that is better to perform naked? Mud slide?

Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    We can only hope...
    "A man usually falls in love with a woman, but not always so be careful."

"It is better to deserve without receiving, than to get hit in the head with a baseball bat."

"Let your heart soar as high as it will go --- but when you're done you better put it back in real quick or you'll die. Can't live without a heart, man, wise up."

"Nothing endures but change --- especially dimes and pennies, they endure like mad men."

"The key to success is in my pocket. Go ahead, try and take it."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast