+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Power Outage / Episode Replay discussion

Jasmine Trias & Sam Milby NBCDaytimeFan's Avatar
    Well, if CBS does air TAR tonight, expect lower numbers as power is out in the country's biggest television market (I think) and of course across much of the northeast.

Art
    Oh god...if TAR gets pre-empted completely this week and we are set-back one week I'm going to be sad. 2 weeks without watching TAR, in addition to it being finals week? Thats just too much for my mind to handle.

Or...will our hopes and whinning be answered? Will we may be get the two hour finale next week? As much as I DID want a two hour finale...I don't think I can go TAR-less this week!

Doesn't matter to me, I guess. I don't have any interviews this week anyway, since I'm 99% sure it's a non-elimination leg. If it IS elimination, I'm SO unprepared

FORT Regular
    It's hard to say what the network will do. A week's delay will mess up all sorts of things and trips and so forth related to TAR.
    If it's only certain cities, viewers will have to see what their local stations do. I'm switching my backup VCR off from autorecord to manual so I can see what my CBS station does at 7:58 pm and hit the right VCR button accordingly.
    >|p >|p

Gotta be NEL tonight, John. 2 eps left right?? This week(hopefully) and next??? They will air it. Power will be back on soon. I remember a few years back when this happened to the Western power grid--like ALL the western states were out--and power was back up within 6 hours.

Edited to say Happy 600 to me!!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I live in NY, but am down in NJ, so it looks like I'm not getting home tonight.
    All there showing here is news (not sure if it's like that in other states ot affected.) Anyway, I remember when Survivor got prempted by something, CBS just showed it a couple of days later. I'm hoping they won't do that tonight. Can't they just give the news a break for an hour?

FORT Regular
    I just called the CBS station here in Atlanta, and they do not know what CBS is planning to do. They have no idea AT ALL.
    I'm monitoring that station now, and have set up the VCR to start recording manually if it happens. I'll try to post if I find out beforehand.
    >|p >|p

I'm headed to tbe bar with a friend. So, if TiVo gets it, it gets it. If not, I'll get it somewhere else.

Amazing Race Lover miss_ambiguous's Avatar
    *crosses fingers*
    Cheering for Brian/Greg, Lynn/Alex

Art
    ^ me too. *crossing fingers* Fifteen minutes till showtime and Dan Rather is still on the air. Lets hope.

+ Reply to Thread