+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it true...................?

Is it true...................?

Are the rumors true(i don't belive it) that there are no Ar5?
    People say that"THERE ARE NO AMAZING RACE 5 BECAUSE THE RATINGS ARE GETTING LOWER AND LOWER" i don't belive them and besides Ar is the bst reality tv show ever!

______________________________ _______
    GO KELLY AND JON
    ______________________________ _______

I'm not sure if that has been confirmed for sure, but it is true that there are doubts over a TAR5... as for the ratings, last I heard, I thought that they were rising slightly... anyway, i too hope that there is a TAR5...

I certainly hope it's not true. Hopefully an Emmy win can spark some more life into this great show.

I heard that as well, I hope its not true, this is one of my favourite shows. It seems like a lot of people watch so how is it not getting its ratings ?!?

JGD
    I sure hope there is a TAR5. I mean just look at the number of posts here compared to the others. TAR has the second most posts next to Juniors and it beat out all others. There should be a TAR5!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by crazygal
    I heard that as well, I hope its not true, this is one of my favourite shows. It seems like a lot of people watch so how is it not getting its ratings ?!?
    The first season of TAR started right around 9/11, and reality t.v. took a nose dive in the ratings. While other shows seemed to recover, the TAR did not. Of course, it didn't help that CBS put te second and third seasons up againt 2 highly rated shows (basically a poor time slot.) Also, the show doesn't get enough promotion (I didn't even know the fourth season was starting until I checked the message boards.) I remember the Early show did an entire week leading up to Survivor Thailand, but never anything for this show. They didn't even interview the first 5 teams eliminated. So obviously that doesn't help, either.
    I've heard rumors that the show was going to be cancelled before. I also heard that this season was getting more viewers than last season, unless I'm wrong. I'm not really convinced they'll cancel the show, however we may have to wait until next spring/summer to watch it again.

American Idol Fanatic IdolFreak05's Avatar
    Yea this season of TAR has had the best ratings of all the other seasons. It was even the 13th most watched show a few weeks ago.

Rab
    Despite the commercials claiming TAR to be emmy-nominated (or whatever) it's the best reality show out there even if some say it's got poor ratings. Who'd want to watch 16 people stranded on a remote piece of land when these people are traveling around the world?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    Despite the commercials claiming TAR to be emmy-nominated (or whatever) it's the best reality show out there even if some say it's got poor ratings. Who'd want to watch 16 people stranded on a remote piece of land when these people are traveling around the world?
    I agree- and while it deserves the Emmy more than the other shows it's up against, people are giving it a slim chance of winning. But with all the people who watch the Emmy's, maybe it will attract new intrest. I've gotten several of my friends to watch this season, and they've spent all summer bawling me out for not getting them to watch sooner.

I used to love Survivor, but I gave up on that a long time ago (I think it was in the middle of the 4th season, after the switch happened.) TAR and The Mole are 2 of the best on t.v., but unfortunatly, they don't get the credit the deserve.

The Mole was great - until it went Celebrity Mole. Are they bringing back regular The Mole?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast