+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Reichen & Chip VS Kelly & Jon

Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    This is not the make-a-wish foundation. Their occupations or financial status is not a criteria to be on the show, nor does it make someone more/less deserving to win a competition.

I'm for ReiChip or Team Goat. Either one I'll be happy with.

The other scenario I will not be.

Quote Originally Posted by weird_gal
    Reichen and Chip does not deserve to win: It says on his bio that Chip attended Harvard! So he is rich!!!
    Kelly and jon!

Wha...? Huh...? But but but...

Anyway. Count one more vote for Reichen and Chip. Ignoring the gay aspect for just a moment, I just love the relationship between these two human beings. Yes, they're competitive, but this IS a race. And they manage to encourage each other without being backhanded and nasty about it, which I appreciate. I don't know if I'd perform as well under what has to be immense pressure as they have done so far. I was actually pulling for the clowns, but Reichip are my favorites of the remaining racers.

Hug me!
    True... True... then how do you explain that Reichen and Chip are so dumb ?

I think Harvard should take back the degree from Chip... Chip is seriously damaging Harvard's reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    Just because someone graduated from Harvard doesn't make them rich.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    I hope they don't. That'll be a worse ending for me than when Flo won. Especially when it comes down to the rivalry, I'd love to see the "straight" people do something better than the "gay" people (and before you all harp on me, I have several friends, guys and girls, who are gay and have no problem with it.
    So would you be rooting for your gay friends? Or would you be hoping that the straight people would beat them?

R&C are the only team not to have arrived last. If it weren't for the NELs, K&J and D&J would be toast. I'm not getting the logic, by some, that they haven't earned it.

I like them. Chip's freakout of last week was nothing compared to Kelly and Jon's tantrums. Neither of them has told the other to F-Off.

I like David & Jeff and I like Reichen & Chip. They are generally strong players and fair competitors.

I'd love to see Kelly & Jon screw up huge.

This is not the make-a-wish foundation. Their occupations or financial status is not a criteria to be on the show, nor does it make someone more/less deserving to win a competition.

For sure BravoFan!! It really irkes me that every single reality show I have ever watched and participated in the message boards that some person manages to boil winning this game down to who "needs" it and who is more "worthy" or less worthy because of their affluence. This is a game they signed up for. If they play the game the best and reach the finish line first they DESERVE to win the money. period.
    Wanting everyone to be the same and have the same is called communism.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fan
    I vote for Kelly and Jon...because they are the BEST chance for more publicity and good publicity which might help them to renew the show..

the times when 2 guys won was sooo boring...they were horrible interviews on tv, horrible interviews on magazines...so interchangable..

I think that Kelly and Jon have made the show interesting...and will create good PR just as the models and clowns have done...

I dont dislike the goats...but they are pretty boring...

also Kelly and JOn are about the only ones ever in top 3 who didnt use a FF...pretty good there..

I like seeing a woman win..

bottom line tho...with this show I think whoever wins, wins..and deserves it, even FLO...

there is no "popularity" vote, no alliance, no nothing in the end..luck,pluck, determination,physical and mental ability...and luck good luck to all of em JMO

I do believe that R&C have the ability to beat the other two teams but sometimes they can make a lot of mistakes. I also think that if they DID win they would get more publicity. The headline instead of "Team (insert names here) wins The Amazing Race 4!" It would be more like "Gay Couple Wins The Amazing Race 4!" They would have the spotlight put on them.
    Last edited by rc4life; 08-11-2003 at 02:33 PM.
    "A man usually falls in love with a woman, but not always so be careful."

"It is better to deserve without receiving, than to get hit in the head with a baseball bat."

"Let your heart soar as high as it will go --- but when you're done you better put it back in real quick or you'll die. Can't live without a heart, man, wise up."

"Nothing endures but change --- especially dimes and pennies, they endure like mad men."

"The key to success is in my pocket. Go ahead, try and take it."

Quote Originally Posted by freebiesite
    I vote for Kelly and Jon...because they are the BEST chance for more publicity and good publicity which might help them to renew the show..

the times when 2 guys won was sooo boring...they were horrible interviews on tv, horrible interviews on magazines...so interchangable..

I think that Kelly and Jon have made the show interesting...and will create good PR just as the models and clowns have done...
    Please tell me you're kidding.

Kelly & Jon may be entertaining, but good PR? Just like the CLOWNS? Please. All Kelly & Jon have done was put down their fellow contestants and each other.

Suggesting that it would be bad publicity if anyone else won... well, I don't get that logic. Richard Hatch did wonders for Survivor - and he happened to be a gay male. Did Tina Wesson or Vecepia Towers provide good PR for Survivor?

FORT Fogey
    Kelly and Jon for the win, definitely. They've gotten their hands plenty dirty and equally. They didn't need to murk up the enjoyment of the race with insincere, playing-for-the-camera moments like Reichen and Chip. They've also provided me with the most laughs. TAR 4 had too many forgettable teams. Besides the stoutness of Tian and the spunk of Millie, only Kelly and Jon are worth remembering.

+ Reply to Thread