+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Finale confusion

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Finale confusion

I'm confused (which wouldn't be the first time)

So....we have 2 1-hour episodes left?
    Earlier in the week, CBS had only 12 eps listed on their web site, but today there is 13. And the Tivo confirms that next week is a 1-hour episode.

I thought there was only one 2-hour show left where the first hour was NEL placement and then the last hour was the final leg.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Art
    I think that's correct... 2 1-hour episodes left. And now that CBS changed their website to having 13 episodes, it looks that's the case. Plus in next week's preview's Phil didn't say anything about "next week on the season finale of The Amazing Race"

Sucks don't it? The past 3 TARS have had 2 hour finales, this is going to be a tough 2 weeks.

Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    I'm confused (which wouldn't be the first time)

So....we have 2 1-hour episodes left?
    Earlier in the week, CBS had only 12 eps listed on their web site, but today there is 13. And the Tivo confirms that next week is a 1-hour episode.

I thought there was only one 2-hour show left where the first hour was NEL placement and then the last hour was the final leg.
    Apparently there is no 2-hour grand finale. The final episode will be on August 21st. Next week is NEL and the week after, the winner will be revealed.

Hug me!
    wait.. isn't there is one more non-eliminate round ? so next week.. everybody will be safe ?

Yeah, I don't like it.

I hate when we know there's a NEL round. (plus the contestants will know since we were all told there were 3 and there have only been 2 so far). I wonder why they did that this year?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

NEL rounds suck-What's the point?

I don't mind them if they are the first part of a 2-hr show.

Another 22 minutes of commercial sales space.

Hug me!
    I got to say.. TAR4 is messed up. The contestants already know that the second last to the race is non-eliminate round then why would they try HARD ?? Where are the "surprise" and "twist" ? Same predictable ending.. where is the fun in that ?

Well one reason they would try hard is if they don't, they will be far behind in the start of the final leg.

They still have just as much incentive to finish as closely to the other teams as possible even if no one is eliminated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast