+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Finale confusion

Phil said "Who will be eliminated next" tonight.

That can only mean one thing. Since tonight and next week, no team is eliminated, the next logical possibility for an elimination is - you guessed it - in TAR 5.

Phil has just confirmed TAR 5. Hurray!

Quote Originally Posted by garuda777
    Anybody here watch TAR4 on AXN ? I checked my cable programme guide yesterday, and it would show 2 hours of ep. 12 & 13 ( from 19:00-21:00 ) and again from 23:00-01:00. So let see ...
    Is it? Wouldn't it be unfair to those people who only gets to watch two seperate episodes? I think people in America already watched the second last episode right? Phil confirmed TAR5?!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by akari
    Is it? Wouldn't it be unfair to those people who only gets to watch two seperate episodes? I think people in America already watched the second last episode right? Phil confirmed TAR5?!
    I think the AXN-asia first think that the finale is a 2-hours episode, and so it published its schedule in the magazine. Hence we all (asian countries) think there is a 2-hours finale.

Now, I think it is good to have separate episodes. I know that there is serious electricity problem in USA in recent days. I guess the rating of amazing race of this episode is probably affected by a bit.

Now we can all focus on next week's episode.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Splitting up the two finale episodes is good in the sense that for one more week, there will be The Amazing Race, the bad thing is that my excitement and curiosity is just about to explode!!! (well, maybe not)

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    My friend at work suggested that Phil might say, "Three teams are left. What the hell is going to happen...tonight?"
    Pauline, that's so funny!

But seriously, Phil doesn't look like the type that will say 'hell' ... But nice try...

Quote Originally Posted by Zaius
    Phil said "Who will be eliminated next" tonight.

That can only mean one thing. Since tonight and next week, no team is eliminated, the next logical possibility for an elimination is - you guessed it - in TAR 5.

Phil has just confirmed TAR 5. Hurray!
    You are so cute!!! Maybe Phil should rephrase that, but then, it's hard to think what to say too... Maybe he should say "Who would arrive first tonight?" What do you all think ?

CJT
    Quote Originally Posted by tokimeki
    I think the AXN-asia first think that the finale is a 2-hours episode, and so it published its schedule in the magazine. Hence we all (asian countries) think there is a 2-hours finale.

Now, I think it is good to have separate episodes. I know that there is serious electricity problem in USA in recent days. I guess the rating of amazing race of this episode is probably affected by a bit.

Now we can all focus on next week's episode.
    This Thursday final episode is 1 hour or two hours episode?

Highly one-hour, CJT. I'm hoping for an additional 10 minutes plus. Let's just hope.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567