+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Finale confusion

Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    Umm... this is a question for the people who watch this show from AXN but I'm not sure why it is already down to the final 3 teams.. they still have the SMS contest of 'Who will be eliminated next?' just think its a bit stupid
    Maybe they don't realise it's a NEL next week...

Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    Umm... this is a question for the people who watch this show from AXN but I'm not sure why it is already down to the final 3 teams.. they still have the SMS contest of 'Who will be eliminated next?' just think its a bit stupid

theoretically, it probably builds up the tension among first-time viewers (or the less alert)

but.........

since its been clear that the final leg of the race always has three teams, there would be no more eliminations! just a winner and final placings.

so i guess they are silly afterall.

I wonder if anyone will still vote lol

lol_its_fun
    The finale used to be two hours. First hour is NEL, and then second hour is race to finish. But it looks like CBS will split it into two weeks this year. Therefore, NO two hours epsiode.

I didn't watch TAR 1
    In TAR 2, the NELs were in leg 6,8,and 10.
    In TAR 3, the NELs were in leg 8, 9, and 12 according to the CBS wesite.

I'm not sure about the timings but I think how they are showing the episodes differ from country to country. I'm quite sure AXN is combining the two episodes together whereas Singapore's local station hasn't say anything except showing the commercial. Well, the station sux anyway.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by akari
    I'm not sure about the timings but I think how they are showing the episodes differ from country to country. I'm quite sure AXN is combining the two episodes together whereas Singapore's local station hasn't say anything except showing the commercial. Well, the station sux anyway.
    The TV station sucks? Right on.. I hate it to core too, man...!!!

As for AXN-Asia, the website states that there is no 2-hour show finale this week. It will be split up like the rest...

I don't think the showing of the episodes differs that much from country to country... a week seems too long...

Well, the station sux anyway.
    Glad to find someone who shares my exact sentiments...

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Anyone interested in writing into complain??? I have planned it long time ago...

Leo
    Premium Member
    I put this in another thread, but I'll repeat it here: I think the decision to do 13 episodes instead of 12 was a post-premiere decision. Why, I don't know. It matches perfectly with these two facts:

- all of the Asian sources said that the August 14 episode would be the finale and be two hours long.
    - early in the season, the CBS site only had 12 episodes listed

Now, I haven't checked the official site in a long time, so I don't know if they've changed, but I'm pretty sure they have. But what about the local guides? AXN and all the TV schedule publishers have to be told a long time in advance what the schedule will be. My guess is that CBS decided to change it, and by the time the TV schedules went to print, it was too late to fix it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast