+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Our Interview with Jon & Al

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    There was never a moment when I didn't like A & J.

Ditto!!!! They should get the money just for being our favs.

FORT Regular
    I'll be happy this week knowing that in the finale, we'll get to see the clowns again. I hope to see them have just as much fun cheering the final 3 on. Who knows, they might do something really funny again, like the joke in Incheon airport.

I just saw the video on the CBS website in which Jon talks about his wife's comment about "nice guys finish last." I really empathized with him, considering that my parents used to say the same sort of thing to me. I want to say that his performance with Al throughout the race goes to show that they are winners in my heart.

Aside from being great clowns, I believe that Jon and Al would have made great doctors. Their compassionate hearts, open-mindedness, coolness in times of stress, and positive attitude toward people and the world around them make them deserving of such an occupation. I know both are very intelligent, and if I were a patient, these guys would be among the first I would see. Just seeing them would make me smile and make my day!!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by march
    Ditto!!!! They should get the money just for being our favs.
    I second that, march.

Quote Originally Posted by speedbird001
    I'll be happy this week knowing that in the finale, we'll get to see the clowns again. I hope to see them have just as much fun cheering the final 3 on. Who knows, they might do something really funny again, like the joke in Incheon airport.

I just saw the video on the CBS website in which Jon talks about his wife's comment about "nice guys finish last." I really empathized with him, considering that my parents used to say the same sort of thing to me. I want to say that his performance with Al throughout the race goes to show that they are winners in my heart.

Aside from being great clowns, I believe that Jon and Al would have made great doctors. Their compassionate hearts, open-mindedness, coolness in times of stress, and positive attitude toward people and the world around them make them deserving of such an occupation. I know both are very intelligent, and if I were a patient, these guys would be among the first I would see. Just seeing them would make me smile and make my day!!
    Aw that'd be awsome man. Hey didn't the make a movie just like that about this doctor named Patch Adams who tried to be a clown, great movie though, very touching just like our clowns, gotta love those clowns

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tank001
    Aw that'd be awsome man. Hey didn't the make a movie just like that about this doctor named Patch Adams who tried to be a clown, great movie though, very touching just like our clowns, gotta love those clowns
    Ah yes, tank001!! I never watched that movie, but I'm glad you brought it up. You're right, Patch Adams is a clown and a doctor. He's also a social activist. Come to think of it now, I really admire his concept of integrating laughter, joy, and creativity as part of the healing process. What a doctor!!

Nice interview! Good job!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789