+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Our Interview with Jon & Al

Man who can forget that last comic act they did on the show? Jon: Hey Al why'd the chicken cross the road? Al: I dunno, why did the chicken cross the road? Jon: To get to Korean Airlines! then Al shoots! I wish that Al did some juggling on the show, that'd be so cool.

tank001

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    God bless those clowns!

I don't know if this has been discussed anywhere already, but I just watched one of the "bonus" videos on TAR website that I thought was sweet. It was an interview with Chip talking about the clowns and he keeps having to pause because he's crying so hard over them getting eliminated. Clearly everybody liked them as much as we did.

FORT Newbie
    Man who can forget that last comic act they did on the show? Jon: Hey Al why'd the chicken cross the road? Al: I dunno, why did the chicken cross the road? Jon: To get to Korean Airlines! then Al shoots!
    As frazzled as I was watching that episode, that joke really made me laugh!! And Al's reaction was priceless. Those guys were just awesome!

Man, the two smartest racers in the entire competition are gone because of fog. Nothing funny about that, nothing at all.

FORT Newbie
    I don't know if this has been discussed anywhere already, but I just watched one of the "bonus" videos on TAR website that I thought was sweet. It was an interview with Chip talking about the clowns and he keeps having to pause because he's crying so hard over them getting eliminated. Clearly everybody liked them as much as we did.
    I know!! I thought that was really, really sweet. This, combined with the fact that the R&C penalty gave the clowns more time to work with, I might just be rooting for Reichen and Chip to win.

FORT Newbie
    I cried when Jon and Al were eliminated. They are the kindest, sweetest team of all, and I really wanted to see them win. The remained upbeat and optimistic, even when things were low. And they were always respectful and polite to each other, the other teams, and to all those they encountered.
    Congratulations to Jon and Al for their outstanding efforts!
    They may not have won The Amazing Race, but they sure won the hearts of many fans.

Can some one tell me why some of the best teams to compete in TAR finish 4th :mad: Season one we lost Kevin and Drew :mad: and this year we lose John and Al :mad: ...what gives?

I had them picked out to win the race, like John. I was so depressed to see them gone last Thursday.

Oh well, thanks for the awesome interview! And I'll definitely be checking out their site!
    *Lacey

Quote Originally Posted by MollyRose
    This has been discussed briefly at the reichen and chip thread, I think... anyway, I found it so sweet that chip was crying...

+ Reply to Thread