+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Our Interview with Jon & Al

Quote Originally Posted by Vasant56
    Why isn't there an interview with millie and chuck?
    As I mentioned at the bottom of this interview, I had to cancel due to a family emergency, and I was not able to re-schedule a follow-up time with them.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Thanks to Jon and Al for doing this interview and for providing us with such great humor over the season to date. You will SO be missed.

Thanks to John for such great questions!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Hug me!
    This is so unfair. They made one mistake and the clowns are gone. Sigh. Whatever happened to the rule that only 2 teams can get on one plane ?? Man... TAR is just messed up.

FORT Regular
    Well, it's great to hear that Jon & Al will be launching a website after the race. I want to thank them for being such wonderful runners on the race, especially with their positive attitude and sense of humor. They are my role models, and will be certainly be missed. I felt so dejected after their loss that I could not do any work for hours. I'm still sort of recuperating here.

John, keep up the great work on the interviews!

So sad, to find out that they were the ones gone. Last night I missed my first ever episode of TAR due to a thirteen hour power outage. It wasn't unitl the early show on cbs this morning that I found out that they were the ones out. A shame. Well, at least I got to see Jon in action with the Circus in San Antonio in early July. He balanced a shopping cart on his nose there.

Quote Originally Posted by Spad1918
    He balanced a shopping cart on his nose there.
    Wow!

Add me to the list of disappointed viewers that were rooting for Jon and Al to go all the way. *big sigh* I miss them already. I can't imagine what the show would have been like without them. Their positive attitude and friendly nature were a pleasure to watch. They are very positive role models and I wish them much success in whatever they endeavor.

Thanks to John for a great interview, and thanks to Jon and Al for sharing their time with us.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Spad1918
    He balanced a shopping cart on his nose there.
    Impressive!! Man, I'm thinking about going to a circus show just to see Jon himself.

Does anyone know which cruise ship Al works on as an clown or entertainer?

Awesome interview yet again John! Bummer about the Millie/Chuck interview - maybe in the future?

My whole family was bummed out when the Clowns were eliminated! We were all routing for them and loved their positive, lust for life attitude!!

~Darrin

why is it good hearted teams don't win...

i ll throw my tv in the window if Jon and Kelly won!!!

+ Reply to Thread