+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: TAR4's FUNNIEST AND MOST ENTERTAINING TEAM TO WATCH...

CJT

TAR4's FUNNIEST AND MOST ENTERTAINING TEAM TO WATCH...

I would have to say:

1st Place: Kelly and Jon (author of BFG's, Millie Mole, 2nd Stage Werewolf, Chippendales, the Goats)
    2nd Place: Tian and Jaree (esp. Jaree)

Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    Definitely Tian and Jaree (I miss them) and Kelly and Jon.

Reichen and Chip: I loooooooove to watch them at all times and at all angles! They are GORGEOUS!

FORT Regular
    I concur: Tian & Jaree as well as Kelly & Jon.
    I miss Tian & Jaree too.

Jaree...

HCE
    definitely Tian and Jaree. especially Jaree who drank the coffee and allowed herself to be pulled in Italy. and who could forget the b!tchfest they had in Amsterdam. also, their comments in the train to Mumbai.

"Man, somebody just grabbed my boob."

Kelly and Jon. loved kelly in their race against millie where she said " We are redeemed."

Reichen and Chip, in the allepey india episode. " HONEY, ....."

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by CJT
    Kelly and Jon (author of BFG's, Millie Mole, 2nd Stage Werewolf, Chippendales, the Goats)
    They didn't come up with "the Goats" nickname and I'm doubtful they coined "BFGs" and "Chippendales" either.

And I may be in the minority but I didn't think "Millie Mole" or "Chuck's second stage werewolf" were amusing at all. IMO, Kelly & Jon are funniest when they don't overly try to be so for the cameras. Jon's "mimickry" of other racers into an interview camera is one of the prime examples of how unfunny he can get.

Funniest : BFGs! everytime i watch them rapelling at France, it made me laugh die hard! also Dave doing the roadblock at Le Mans was one of the funniest too!

Entertaining : Definitely Tian and Jaree!! i never felt bored to watch them in the race, especially Tian doing all the roadblocks!

Also Entertaining : The Goats. Everytime they can't find the clue which is right infront of them (In the Trushidup Plantation, Gorges du Blavet etc..) i just think they're kind of...funny and stupid~

FORT Newbie
    entertaining: tian & jaree
    funniest : kelly & jon

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Here's aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>'s list -

a) Tian and Jaree (before and after change of attitude)
    b) Kelly and Jon (fights, quarrels, criticism)
    c) Jon and Al (dancing, singing, clowning around - well, no surprise)
    d) Steve and Dave (naturally...)

For me, the funniest and most entertaining teams are the ATC's, Jon and Kelly, and Tian and Jaree. They make my list for different reasons though.

Steve and Dave were hands-down the funniest team this season with their many jokes at the expense of each other. This team obviously had a riot running the race and had the funniest moments when they were on-screen. Some will bring up the tire slashing incident but I have chosen to selectively edit that particular incident out of my mind

Jon and Kelly are entertaining in a way that they are always inches away from meltdown but still manage to do what needs to be done. I think any other couple would have crashed into elimination after saying the things that these two have said to each other and yet there they are finishing first last week without the benifit of a FF. Say what you will of JoKe, but it's a testament to the strenght of their relationship that they have lasted so long. It's also suspicious that CBS keeps editing Kelly as the lone woman in the race ... makes one wonder if she'll be the second woman to finish first in TAR.

Speaking of meltdowns... Tian and Jaree - the team I miss the most. I would have loved for this team to have lasted until the final three. It's so ironic that they were eliminated after acquiring a renewed sense competition and drive after their much-documented fight in Amsterdam. I wish Jaree would have felt well enough to do even one Roadblock.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast