+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I may get banned for actually admitting this, but...

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar

I may get banned for actually admitting this, but...

...I'm actually starting to kind of, sort of, developing a little bit of respect for Kelly.

Don't get me wrong...I think she's annoying...I think she's kind of ditzy at times, and I think she would have made people in junior high feel terrible the way they made Chillie the butt of all their jokes.

But, you know something...unlike Flo and, in one instance, Tian and Jaree, Kelly has never really given up, despite the fact that some of the challenges were very difficult.

She may have been crushed on that train in India, but she took it like a woman. She may have been scared to do the zip-line on the first episode, but she did it anyway. She may have wanted to give up after bloodying her knuckles busting boards, but she wouldn't give up. At least she's determined to win the race at all costs, and I have to respect people who have will and determination.

But, I still want Jon and Al to win it all!

Well, out of the two of them (Kelly and Jon), I guess I'd have to say I like Kelly more. IMO, Jon's just become a complete a**hole to her.

Of course, using "like" with those two is all relative.

Well, I agree with lobeck, Jon is just an a**. I certainly agree with the fact that Kelly hasn't given up like Flo did last saeson. Nor is she as whiny.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jughead Jones
    ...I'm actually starting to kind of, sort of, developing a little bit of respect for Kelly.

Don't get me wrong...I think she's annoying...I think she's kind of ditzy at times, and I think she would have made people in junior high feel terrible the way they made Chillie the butt of all their jokes.

But, you know something...unlike Flo and, in one instance, Tian and Jaree, Kelly has never really given up, despite the fact that some of the challenges were very difficult.

She may have been crushed on that train in India, but she took it like a woman. She may have been scared to do the zip-line on the first episode, but she did it anyway. She may have wanted to give up after bloodying her knuckles busting boards, but she wouldn't give up. At least she's determined to win the race at all costs, and I have to respect people who have will and determination.

But, I still want Jon and Al to win it all!
    man, it pains me to agree with you - but you are so right... i cant stand her as a person, but as a competitor she is top notch and has a ton of determination...
    i just wish she had just an ounce of class...

FORT Regular
    Ban that person now!

Quote Originally Posted by QuinntheEskimo
    man, it pains me to agree with you - but you are so right... i cant stand her as a person, but as a competitor she is top notch and has a ton of determination...
    i just wish she had just an ounce of class...
    Yeah...that's the only thing that prevents me from liking her completely.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    But currently, I have noticed an increased in the number of fans for the Kelly and Jon team... So... All I can say is "You are not alone..."

Quote Originally Posted by DavidM
    Ban that person now!

FORT Regular
    I totally agree. Kelly is a strong competitor and you're right, unlike Flo, she doesn't completely give up at the first sign of hardship or whine like a little baby.

I did give her a little respect when she hit the boards the first time and barely made a dent. Ouch, I'm sure that hurt but she still carried on.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    She's tough...!!! She kick a**!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast