+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I may get banned for actually admitting this, but...

Still can't stand either of them, and I'll be bummed if they win. Wouldn't it be great to have a final episode in which we didn't have to listen to them? Ahhhhh...dare to dream.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I couldn't agree more with Zhora.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I cant stand them either. That being said, I wont be as outraged and crazed if they win--unlike the way I reacted when Flo won(notice I say only Flo...because Zach was a saint, and his persistence deserved a reward). Flo winning is what originally brought me to this board....I had to find a place to vent and rant about her.

I wont be ranting and raving if K&J win, however. They have made the race interesting to say the least. I have even laughed at them a couple of times. (Kelly's face on the trains in India was priceless!!)
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    I couldn't agree more with Zhora.
    Kelly is pretty nasty and b*tchy most of the time, and what was with the "pheremones" insult that Jon was directing at R&C.....what a stupid straight boy

Leo
    Premium Member
    Kelly's not as bad as Flo, I'll give her that. Can anyone imagine how Flo would have reacted to the face-first rappelling?

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    Kelly's not as bad as Flo, I'll give her that. Can anyone imagine how Flo would have reacted to the face-first rappelling?

Yeah...she woulda been whining, bitching and moaning until Zach agreed to choose "Feet First". Maybe the clowns would have had a chance then.

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    That would have been worth watching though....her tempertantrum would have made classic television.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Doggy
    I'm so embarassed those two are from my hometown, Miami....it puts a blackeye on us
    Am I hearing a Dixie Chicks echo in here?

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Doggy
    That would have been worth watching though....her tempertantrum would have made classic television.
    I'll agree with you fogdog....because it WAS great tv when Flo had to rappell ass first over the cliff in whatever country they were in. She was crying so hard....a classic Flo-ment.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Correction: Flo tried to rappel for all of... two, three feet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast