+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I may get banned for actually admitting this, but...

CJT
    Quote Originally Posted by TAR4 ATC Dave
    Believe it or not, it really isn't always safe to form opinions of people based solely upon what CBS decides to show you. Remember that the producers have a story to tell, and that they can discard a lot of stuff if it doesn't fit their particular story line.

Example: Both Steve and I are actually track stars who spent all but 5% of the race rushing to and from the spots we needed to be. Naturally, what 5% did YOU see?

While I personally am somewhat disappointed by some of the things I've heard J&K say, I still believe that they are both basically good people. They were always nice to Steve and myself, and we actually thought the "BFGs" tag was hilarious as well (regardless of former meanings...)

Dave
    I believe they are good people too otherwise they wouldn't have
    clapped at R & C's coming out. I like ALL the cast of TAR4 maybe
    except for one (no not you Dave and Steve).

I'm really THAT Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by CJT
    I believe they are good people too otherwise they wouldn't have clapped at R & C's coming out.

Precisely. While they do seem to spend a goodly amount of their on-air time bickering with each other, that's not who they really are.

Dave

FORT Regular
    I'm a huge fan of this team... 100% Kelly and Jon supporter!!! I enjoy their sense of humour and some of the comments they have made have been the best this season. Both are great competitors... Kelly never gives up and Jon doesn't either... both hate to loose. It was great how fast Jon climbed that ladder and watching Kelly smash those boards was way cool. I hope they finish the race and win the million!

I really like Kelly, she did the karated the boards and everything that flo.........would have done! SHe is not that annoying.........Jon is! She is not like FLO!! But she is like Jill though!

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by weird_gal
    I really like Kelly, she did the karated the boards and everything that flo.........would have done! SHe is not that annoying.........Jon is! She is not like FLO!! But she is like Jill though!
    Jill? That's so different... As for Kelly comparing with Flo... I hope you mean "she did the karate and everything that Flo... would NOT have done."

Believe it or not, Kelly and Jon was one of my fav teams since episode 1... i really liked their personality and also the way they played this game....i was hilarious to watch Kelly doing the roadblocks (Changing tires in Le Mans and Shoot Target in Kota Kinabalu) and the karate boards detour~ i hope kelly and jon go all the way and win the cool million bucks $$ !

Although like Dave had said, K&J maybe have a completely different personality as we have seen on the race...but i still think they are good people!

Foggy Doggy
    I'm so embarassed those two are from my hometown, Miami....it puts a blackeye on us

Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    A match made in heaven perhaps ?
    Well, kelly and jon do seem like a very compatible couple...

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    Well, kelly and jon do seem like a very compatible couple...
    Well, that's certainly true.

Jughead Jones, I am sorry to tell you, you have been eliminated from the board.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast