+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this next week a Two-Hour TAR?

Is this next week a Two-Hour TAR?

Just wondering, the previous Races had a two hour episode around this time with the first hour being non-elimination and the second hour being an elimination to get the players to 3 teams. Will this follow suit? My TIVO has had the show at an hour and a hlaf all year long even thought the first one was only that long so I can't tell from the onscreen guide.
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

The August 7 episode is only 60 minutes, and will most likely be an elimination leg.

So did they ditch the two hour one this year or will that be the next leg?
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

I believe the finale will be a 2-hour episode, but even that appears to be up to debate. I'm saying the end of the show is August 14, with a 2-hour finale, and some people swear the end of the show is August 21, with one-hour episodes on the 14th and 21st.

FORT Fan
    According to the listings link on www.tvguide.com/listings, one-hour episodes of 'The Amazing Race 4' are scheduled for August 7TH and 14TH. Reportedly, the series production company, World Race Productions, has confirmed that the season finale will air August 21ST.

I'm assuming it would be pretty difficult for CBS to not show one of CSI or Without A Trace. Too bad, the 2 hour finale was a very good thing.
    Sarcasism Is Intended
    Logic is Not

We better get some two-hour episodes. That'd be extremely stupid if the F3 non-elimination is a single episode.
    Derek & Drew and Tian & Jaree = Best.Amazing.Race.Teams.Ever.

http://ddtjamazingrace.cjb.net

CBS shows only 12 episodes:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race4/

I don't think they are going to squeeze episode 13 + someone from Hong Kong said their TV guide shows it to be a 2 hour show on August 14.
    Phil

Jasmine Trias & Sam Milby NBCDaytimeFan's Avatar
    I'm very confused. TVGuide and TitavTV both have a one-hour episode on August 14th, "He's a Few Ticks Away from Having a Heart Attack!"

Although I don't want the show to end so early, I did like having a 2-hour finale.

Quote Originally Posted by NBCDaytimeFan
    I'm very confused. TVGuide and TitavTV both have a one-hour episode on August 14th, "He's a Few Ticks Away from Having a Heart Attack!"

Although I don't want the show to end so early, I did like having a 2-hour finale.
    The logical answer is the TVGuide is inaccurate. I would rely on CBS Website - it says 12 episodes, so it will be 12.
    Phil

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast